X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
      Snowflake killa was signing autographs Friday night I heard but we might can put you one back!
      Oh man....I gotta make sure we are there early to get in line. It might be 3 people long....lol🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
        RC is up 1.5 feet in the last 48 hours. got about 6 inches of rain. should continue to rise.
        i may do some fishing on sunday there and scout out my honey holes!
        Never been there, and seriously doubt I will be able to go before then,, looks Im gunna be wingin it!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
          Oh man....I gotta make sure we are there early to get in line. It might be 3 people long....lol🤣🤣

I think your giving him too much credit!!!

Comment

I think your giving him too much credit!!!
            Hey I just seen this shenanigans. Y'all will definitely not get a signed autograph from me [emoji13]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I need to thin the herd some! I got some Pro Anglers and some Bass Pro dock shooters I would get go cheap if anybody is interested. Need to take stock of what I have first and can go from there! I probably have 10-15 rods I need to sell!

Comment

I need to thin the herd some! I got some Pro Anglers and some Bass Pro dock shooters I would get go cheap if anybody is interested. Need to take stock of what I have first and can go from there! I probably have 10-15 rods I need to sell!

RODS?!! You don't need no stinkin' rods for white perch fishin!! You spos'd to use a cane pole n them little pencil corks or porcupine quill corks, wide gap gold hooks n minners!! You start usin' them dang "throw outs", next thang you'll be doin' is bass fishin!! YUK!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  RODS?!! You don't need no stinkin' rods for white perch fishin!! You spos'd to use a cane pole n them little pencil corks or porcupine quill corks, wide gap gold hooks n minners!! You start usin' them dang "throw outs", next thang you'll be doin' is bass fishin!! YUK!!
                  Cane poles and corks?? Man we’re high tech! No cane poles here sir!!

Comment

Well crap, no I gotta unpack and start over....

Comment

Naw Brent. If you got cane poles, you good to go long as you got some them gold white perch hooks!

Comment

Don't forget the big straw hat, moon pie, and Arra Cee cola.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                          Well good news is we are in for crappiefest 2020. Bad news is we won't get their till Saturday lunch time. The Stones are playing in the cotton bowl friday night and I couldn't resist (I refuse to go see them at Jerry world)!
                          Looks like same for us. Wife says we are not missing the Stones. Should be last chance honestly.

Got a new Sea Pro and can’t wait to use it!

Sean

Comment

Sounds like tjis one might be the best one yet? I amde the first one on Rayburn and missed last year on Fork. How was last years turn out slew compared to the first one?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              Don't forget the big straw hat, moon pie, and Arra Cee cola.
                              I got da strau hat. But no mood pies from me. Dey coon baitz. And I drnks diet Dr. Pepperz. I see if I can get a pic of da strau 2morr-o. Gotzta sleeps now.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Remember when it was that easy! Man I used to love watching that cork dissapear!

I dont have all the high tech image stuff so I seriously may be dunking minners and loving every minute of it! I do have rod and reels though!

I'm looking forward to this. I've mostly saltwater fished for the last 10 or so years so this will something different!

Comment

Working...
                                X