Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    Get up

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Did you do any good?

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
      Did you do any good?
      No sir. Ended up with 9 whites and 1 nice crappie. Alot slower than yesterday was but it wasn't a total wash out lol

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
        No sir. Ended up with 9 whites and 1 nice crappie. Alot slower than yesterday was but it wasn't a total wash out lol
        Not bad, I have done much, much worse!

Left Conroe a while ago, they were biting good when I first got there. Around 11am or so it seemed like half of Houston showed up. Was surrounded by 8-10 boats.....bite went to nothing, I should have moved but Im hardheaded. Only caught a few the next 3hrs.....

Only kept the ones over 13", have 15 I think. Threw back about 8 or so. Did catch one real nice one. Going to weigh when I get back.

Comment

Not bad, I have done much, much worse!

Left Conroe a while ago, they were biting good when I first got there. Around 11am or so it seemed like half of Houston showed up. Was surrounded by 8-10 boats.....bite went to nothing, I should have moved but Im hardheaded. Only caught a few the next 3hrs.....

Only kept the ones over 13", have 15 I think. Threw back about 8 or so. Did catch one real nice one. Going to weigh when I get back.
          That's a great day. Nothing better tasting then some crappie fillets! Conroe gets stupid busy but definitely some great fishing if you know where to go. Im sure snowflake will post up shortly. I got a text from him a few minutes ago with some nice Conroe crappie!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
            That's a great day. Nothing better tasting then some crappie fillets! Conroe gets stupid busy but definitely some great fishing if you know where to go. Im sure snowflake will post up shortly. I got a text from him a few minutes ago with some nice Conroe crappie!
            Pretty sure I saw his truck when I left this afternoon. Was going to flatten his tires and bust out his windshield, but wasnt sure it was him. Would hate to do that to an innocent person.

Comment

Pretty sure I saw his truck when I left this afternoon. Was going to flatten his tires and bust out his windshield, but wasnt sure it was him. Would hate to do that to an innocent person.

Hey don't mess with my truck [emoji13]. Got there around 930 ended up with 18 . Going tomorrow to a mystery lake.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-02-15 19.08.45.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	24608717

Name:	2020-02-15 19.08.15.jpg
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	24608718

Big one was 2lb 3oz

Comment

Heck yeah mike. 2 lbs gets me excited!

I will be on RC tomorrow. Winds 5 to 10 and sunny. Finally getting my livescope out to test. Got it new years eve, installed and blew up my lower unit. All back together and ready to fish.

Comment

Hey don't mess with my truck [emoji13]. Got there around 930 ended up with 18 . Going tomorrow to a mystery lake.

How is that new outboard runnin?

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                      Heck yeah mike. 2 lbs gets me excited!

I will be on RC tomorrow. Winds 5 to 10 and sunny. Finally getting my livescope out to test. Got it new years eve, installed and blew up my lower unit. All back together and ready to fish.
                      Good luck! Thinking about going again tomorrow!

Comment

With all the rain last week LOP is a mess. I ran over to Sandlin this afternoon for a couple of hours to look for fish for a trip tomorrow. Caught 16 slabs and 12 Sandbass in a hurry.
                        They were in 48 foot of water about 6 foot off the bottom. All fish caught on a blue and black 1/4 oz hand tied jig.

Name:	E798329A-A72B-459B-9A92-7ED5AA3D9C6D.jpeg
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	24608726

Name:	71A98CEA-AAB6-4E91-8BB1-F6B427EF3201.jpeg
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	24608727

Name:	82CA2685-7614-4023-9D39-F769EA831528.jpeg
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	24608728

Name:	9DE092CF-E74A-4AAA-BAD9-13E16428FBBD.jpeg
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	24608729

Comment

[ATTACH]992337[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]992338[/ATTACH]

Big one was 2lb 3oz
                          Congratulations very nice

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                            How is that new outboard runnin?
                            I went ahead and fixed mine. It was the fuel pump. First time it left me in 18 years. If it breaks again it's gone. Good luck today with your livescope. Watch for floating debris

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                              With all the rain last week LOP is a mess. I ran over to Sandlin this afternoon for a couple of hours to look for fish for a trip tomorrow. Caught 16 slabs and 12 Sandbass in a hurry.

They were in 48 foot of water about 6 foot off the bottom. All fish caught on a blue and black 1/4 oz hand tied jig.

[ATTACH]992348[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]992349[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]992350[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]992351[/ATTACH]
                              Man y'all have some great lakes up there. Thanks for the report

Comment

Man y'all have some great lakes up there. Thanks for the report

Dang you are up early. Mystery lake must be pretty far. You headed up north to yankeeville with slew and buff?

Comment

Working...
                                X