2020 TBH Crappie get together!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
    Well my boy caught 22 crappie today white bass fishing lol. He ended up catching 46 whites and 22 crappie. Was letting them all go because he left his stringer at home and ended talking a mexican guy into cutting his in half for some fishing tips. They were fishing the creek with shrimp and watched him slay them🤣🤣🤣 he caught them all on his hand tied jigs so he is happy.
    Heck yeah! Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
      Hey TG when he shows up with it I'll bring it to you,all it does is take up room.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
      LMAO, I was gonna bring you a case or two of beer but now I am bringing two tarpon rods,a big box of Wheaties and a can of corn. Chummin for carp.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        I'll put that rod to work! String-em up with some perch. Might bring some of mine so his' don't be feel-n lonely.
        We might go do that. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
          LMAO, I was gonna bring you a case or two of beer but now I am bringing two tarpon rods,a big box of Wheaties and a can of corn. Chummin for carp.
          Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
            Pontoon is great, but I gave to my dear ol Dad. It sits at Fork full time.

Love to have gatherings and camp in my Eufaula place. On the water and new boat dock going in.

I bought a new boat last week.

Yup, Gary at All Star Marine talked me out of Lawrance and in to Garmin this morning.
            Congrats on a new boat! The pontoon will make a great boat for your dad. I have looked hard at that xpress for sale - been wanting a four stroke yamaha but timing is not quite right. Post some pics of the new boat and boat dock! Look forward to catching up in may.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
              This made me laugh [emoji23]. But I no a place where some rocks are that is loaded with them carpes and it's a short run. So bring a chair [emoji13]

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                So when does the go fund me start for bail money?

Asking for a friend

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                Your going to be the Uber driver [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                  Well my boy caught 22 crappie today white bass fishing lol. He ended up catching 46 whites and 22 crappie. Was letting them all go because he left his stringer at home and ended talking a mexican guy into cutting his in half for some fishing tips. They were fishing the creek with shrimp and watched him slay them🤣🤣🤣 he caught them all on his hand tied jigs so he is happy.
                  Thats awesome! Even with Crocs and socks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    So when does the go fund me start for bail money?

Asking for a friend

Bail money??? We're gonna be loaded up with law dawgs! I say we take the county cars to the clubs! Lights and sirens blarin and front row parkin!!!

If we get pulled over just tell em your in hot pursuit and the GD Germans got nothin to do with it!! And see if they'll make you a Diablo sammich!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                      Bail money??? We're gonna be loaded up with law dawgs! I say we take the county cars to the clubs! Lights and sirens blarin and front row parkin!!!

If we get pulled over just tell em your in hot pursuit and the GD Germans got nothin to do with it!! And see if they'll make you a Diablo sammich!

The booze cruise might have to take place tied up to the dock if Radar is bringing his shine

[emoji1531]

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                        Your going to be the Uber driver [emoji1787]

Ehhh me no speaky engreessh

Comment

RC is up 1.5 feet in the last 48 hours. got about 6 inches of rain. should continue to rise.
                          i may do some fishing on sunday there and scout out my honey holes!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                            RC is up 1.5 feet in the last 48 hours. got about 6 inches of rain. should continue to rise.
                            i may do some fishing on sunday there and scout out my honey holes!
                            That will change

Comment

Well good news is we are in for crappiefest 2020. Bad news is we won't get their till Saturday lunch time. The Stones are playing in the cotton bowl friday night and I couldn't resist (I refuse to go see them at Jerry world)!

Comment

Snowflake killa was signing autographs Friday night I heard but we might can put you one back!

Comment

Working...
                                X