Cdb oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    All those I looked at on the link said it was made from hemp. Fraudulent?
    Not necessarily. From the little I have read about hemp is that people do find benefit from hemp.
    I had asked around at some of the dispensaries in SO CO. They give this company name a lot.

Farmhouse Hemp, is a pioneering CBD company located in Fort Collins, CO. Our mission is to offer CBD products that epitomize simplicity, honesty, and purity ensuring that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're seeking relief for yourself or your beloved pets, we provide diverse range of CBD products to suit your needs.

Comment

Yep. Full Spectrum Hemp.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
        Not necessarily. From the little I have read about hemp is that people do find benefit from hemp.
        I had asked around at some of the dispensaries in SO CO. They give this company name a lot.

https://www.farmhousehemp.com
        I’ve been told hemp oil doesn’t work and been told it does. Don’t know who to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyG View Post
          Don't mean to get into your business, but if you drink alcohol, cut that out and I promise anxiety and depression will be gone in a month.
          But it can be gone in just seconds after a beer or two

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyG View Post
            Don't mean to get into your business, but if you drink alcohol, cut that out and I promise anxiety and depression will be gone in a month.
            This is pretty spot on, I quit drinking and have never been more at peace. Going on 7 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
              The only way it's been clinically shown to work for anxiety is in megadosing, like 1500mg of CBD at a time.

I tried it for a while and thought it was a miracle, realized it's snake oil for *most* of the stuff it's marketed as and stopped spending my cash on it.

It does show lots of promise for some things but it's not a miracle like we are being told it is.
              Agreed....the "miracle" is the real stuff that contains THC. This stuff is snake oil. You could squeeze the oil out of Saint Augustine grass and it would do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Agreed....the "miracle" is the real stuff that contains THC. This stuff is snake oil. You could squeeze the oil out of Saint Augustine grass and it would do the same.
                Not necessarily, cannibidiol seems to show positive effects for epilepsy and it can be effective for pain and anxiety in megadoses but the doses folks are taking outside of clinical settings ain't doin jack

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  I’ve been told hemp oil doesn’t work and been told it does. Don’t know who to believe.
                  I have never personally used hemp. I do use CBD products in various forms with success.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                    I have never personally used hemp. I do use CBD products in various forms with success.
                    I get drug tested like you change your underwear and am afraid to try anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                      Not necessarily, cannibidiol seems to show positive effects for epilepsy and it can be effective for pain and anxiety in megadoses but the doses folks are taking outside of clinical settings ain't doin jack
                      What is the chemical in CBD that is affecting epilepsy and anxiety?

Comment

Cannabidiol, that's what CBD is short for.

But, like I said, the doses we can effectively consume just aren't enough to really do anything.

Comment

cannabidiol

Comment

Cannabidiol is CBD, but I believe it has to be full spectrum cbd which is not legal in Texas just yet, at least from what I remember

Comment

I have not done any research on that subject. But I have a medical reference for cbd and thc and it list several studies on epilepsy. UVA has some studies on CB1 receptors. Some oversees like the University of Reading in the UK. Some others in Germany, Italy and Holland.

Parents are desperate for access.

Comment

It can be confusing.

Hemp oil is made from the seed. True CBD oil is made from the plant.

Some of these stores could be selling the real stuff but it isn't legal without a prescription. Do they enforce these laws or prosecute? Who knows. There currently isn't a way to test it in the field.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X