Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pelosi now....

Is anyone watching?

I don't know whether to thank her for making an@$$ of the Democratic party or hate her for being so Stupid and awkward!!!

Watch AOC talk about “ boot straps”.... holy geezzzz they are some dumb @$$es

Comment

I can't stand to look at any of them !

Comment

I have just started to ignore all the politics in general now. getting to the point of pure stupidity

Comment

Little Nancy has a Net Worth of 130 Million while making less than 200K a year, simply AMAZING.

Comment

What's the witch talkin' bout? She on TV or somethin'?
            Don't really matter what it is. She ain't got nuthin' good to say about anything I believe in or like. I do however like to know what the enemy is doing so I can better prepare for their ultimate downfall and defeat!

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
              Little Nancy has a Net Worth of 130 Million while making less than 200K a year, simply AMAZING.
              And why don't we get to investigate her again?

But Trumps past tax returns when he was not even in politics are critical?

Comment

she legit acts like a spoiled brat and shes upset at the Donald for crashing her delusional tea party. she has the mind of a 6yr old even though i know many kids that have better attitudes then she.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                  Watch AOC talk about “ boot straps”.... holy geezzzz they are some dumb @$$es
                  Seriously, I mean it's actually like literally not possible..."

Comment

I wonder how many people even give a thought that she would become President if anything happened to Trump and Pence. The Speaker would be number 3 in line.

Comment

Originally posted by JerryC View Post
                      I wonder how many people even give a thought that she would become President if anything happened to Trump and Pence. The Speaker would be number 3 in line.
                      If it came to that....I'd personally save the country.

Comment

And on top of her babbling we now have all the Mini Mike commercials starting to irritate the hail out of me. Thank god for my remote and mute button.

Comment

Working...
                        X