"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
    I envy you guys that live right by Granger. 2 1/2 hr drive from house to gate 7 parking lot.
    Same here! Lucky turds!

Comment

Well I have been called a **** before. See if I can add the lucky part tomorrow morning [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Went out today only saw one deer and one buzzard. Going out again tomorrow for some more of the same, heck they have to get up and move sometime. Anyone else going out there Thursday?

Comment

Going and maybe if nothing else I can find one of the Heli shot pigs and take a carefully stage pic and lie I finally killed one.

Comment

Hell I might try to make it tomorrow afternoon as well. Get enough of us yahoos beating the brush one of us is likely to catch something moving.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Comment

Some kind of white stuff on the ground this morning. I think I am going to wait tell noon before heading to gate 6. If anyone wants to join me it would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfinman View Post
                Some kind of white stuff on the ground this morning. I think I am going to wait tell noon before heading to gate 6. If anyone wants to join me it would be great.
                Dont forget your mask. Could be Corona virus!

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf View Post
                  Dont forget your mask. Could be Corona virus!

Wonder if hogs can get it?

Comment

Stick to the escape cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfinman View Post
                      Sorry, got a little too excited last time I was out there.

Comment

It was powdery and granular, you need to get that checked out.

Comment

Didn't end up having the time to head out there. Anyone else? What did yall see?

Comment

I made it out. Saw a group of about 20 and 2 of about 10. Got a shot off at one of em but missed, didn’t judge my distance right [emoji53]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Overlord View Post
                              I made it out. Saw a group of about 20 and 2 of about 10. Got a shot off at one of em but missed, didn’t judge my distance right [emoji53]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              Dang! Been a long time since I've seen that many. Mostly see 1 or 2 at a time with a few Sounders in between. Just put some new broadheads on and threw my bow in the truck. Might be calling in sick tomorrow...

Comment

If anyone else is planning on chasing pigs tomorrow wants to team up let me know

Comment

Working...
                                X