Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Workout Accountability thread!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is my first day back into my home gym. I started a challenge for money, I need to drop 60lbs in 6 months. I’ll be doing a good amount of stretching, treadmill, and some jump rope.

Comment

Stomach virus has had me out for a while. 100 kbs 100 burpees 100 calorie row today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone in the sugar land area wanna try Camp Gladiator let me know! I have been at it since July and have really enjoyed the workouts and the community. I am currently about 60lbs down. I am now going about 5-6 times a week.

Comment

My heaviest weight was about 270. So keep grinding everyone! Make small strides everyday.

Comment

Well hell im too fat for my treadmill, it keeps skipping. I think the weight max is 250. I was able to get 30 mins in and 200 ct of jump rope.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
              Today is my first day back into my home gym. I started a challenge for money, I need to drop 60lbs in 6 months. I’ll be doing a good amount of stretching, treadmill, and some jump rope.
              Jump rope dudes on YouTube have several workouts and tips.

I'm trying to get back in a routine. Been using the elliptical and/or jump rope 2-3 days a week. Nothing special, just trying to get myself motivated. The past 3 times on the elliptical, I was able to reach a mile in under 10 minutes. Not sure if that's good, bad, or average but it definitely wears me out and gets the blood pumping. I'll probably do a 5 minute warm up on it before I hit the weights... whenever that may be.

Comment

Originally posted by NLuna View Post
                Anyone in the sugar land area wanna try Camp Gladiator let me know! I have been at it since July and have really enjoyed the workouts and the community. I am currently about 60lbs down. I am now going about 5-6 times a week.
                That's awesome!
                Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by NLuna View Post
                  Keep kicking butt sir!

Comment

Chest and cardio today. Workout was supposed to be some plyo BS, but 0.0000042 seconds into it I knew it didn’t feel natural. So I freestyles a chest day. On to cardio. The road to nowhere

Comment

Jan 1 - 239lb
                      Feb 5 - 213lb

Keto plus weight training. Starting to add in some serious cardio.
                      Been doing a push/pull/legs routine and been seeing great results so far!

Yall keep grinding!

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                        Jan 1 - 239lb
                        Feb 5 - 213lb

Yall keep grinding!
                        Awesome and keep up the good works sir!

Comment

Did an 1 1/2 today weights and cardio

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                            Jan 1 - 239lb
                            Feb 5 - 213lb

Yall keep grinding!
                            Congrats

Comment

Shoulders, cardio and core done.

73 mins and 950 cals

Comment

Final day of the "prison workout" thank God because I am so dang sore!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X