China. What The Heck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    Yep I read over 90,000 dead there and that's probably not even close.. Probably much worse.
    Where'd toy read that, I'd like to read it too.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
      Where'd toy read that, I'd like to read it too.
      I'll see if I can find it again.. I was searching this topic a couple of days ago and ran across it. It was on a site from another country. I believe a site out of Israel. Who knows the true number. We don't. You can safely bet that China is not reporting it either.

Comment

There are brave Chinese citizens trying to get the word out. This link contains a lot of info and videos (probably more than you want to go through) but here's the upshot: A guy in Wuhan named Fang Bin went around to 5 hospitals and some funeral homes secretly videoing what he saw. The hospitals were with crammed with patients - many dead or dying. He saw piles of people in body bags. He put the videos on line and sure enough his last video was of cops breaking down his door to arrest him - he was able to hit send before they got him

China Change, February 3, 2020 Fang Bin, bottom left. Fang Bin (方斌) is a middle-aged man and a Wuhan native. His friends told China Change that he used to run an interior design business in Beijing…

Comment

I read a report of a guy that showed up at the new hospital in Wuhan with a very ill relative. Security turned him away. He was sitting in his car distraught and said all his family was dying and he couldn't afford to lose any more. Said his mother had just passed and he had two more close relatives critically ill. They said viral pneumonia and never tested for corona. He said he knew that his family had it.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
            There are brave Chinese citizens trying to get the word out. This link contains a lot of info and videos (probably more than you want to go through) but here's the upshot: A guy in Wuhan named Fang Bin went around to 5 hospitals and some funeral homes secretly videoing what he saw. The hospitals were with crammed with patients - many dead or dying. He saw piles of people in body bags. He put the videos on line and sure enough his last video was of cops breaking down his door to arrest him - he was able to hit send before they got him

https://chinachange.org/2020/02/03/g...bruary-1-2020/
            Wow ...thanks for that link. Amazing

Comment

Wow...…….is about all I've got.
              But, I don't have any problem believing that the Chinese govt will lie to the world, to undersell it, and cover it up.

Comment

Who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by gfulton View Post
                  Who cares.
                  In an age where people can be on the other side of the world in less than a day I think it's naive not to care.

Comment

In an age where people can be on the other side of the world in less than a day I think it's naive not to care.
                    Yes. One of my daughters very good friends is trapped in China alone.. She is trying to get out. She is VERY scared. She is just 24 years old.. She was born and raised in Angleton Texas. Moved there 3 years ago to work for Disney..

Send up a prayer if you can..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      Yes. One of my daughters very good friends is trapped in China alone.. She is trying to get out. She is VERY scared. She is just 24 years old.. She was born and raised in Angleton Texas. Moved there 3 years ago to work for Disney..

Send up a prayer if you can..

While I certainly feel for the young lady and hope she makes its out. I don't think our prayers do much in the way of changing God's will, what's gonna happen is gonna happen. I don't mean to sound cold but I quit praying for an outcome now its more so for understanding. .

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post

https://chinachange.org/2020/02/03/g...bruary-1-2020/
                        Interesting and thanks for posting the link.

Comment

While I certainly feel for the young lady and hope she makes its out. I don't think our prayers do much in the way of changing God's will, what's gonna happen is gonna happen. I don't mean to sound cold but I quit praying for an outcome now its more so for understanding. .
                          Just not accurate. God's will is ever changing according to people. Jesus told us to pray, why? Just to waste our breath? Of course not. The Bible tells us that the prayers of a righteous man shall accomplish much. Jeremiah chap. 18 talks about God changing His mind, good read. Calvinism is not accurate. Are there things that are going to happen no matter what, absolutely, He tells us of future events but how they happen is still a mystery to us.
                          The millions of lives that have been changed by prayer will tell you that prayer matters.

Comment

Have you seen the videos of the Chinese soldiers wearing HAZMAT gear patrolling the streets with their rifles? Scary stuff. It is getting bad over there. Lots of leaks and info coming out on Reddit.

Comment

Great point..

Comment

Originally posted by gfulton View Post
                                Who cares.
                                Everyone on this thread except you I guess?

Comment

Working...
                                X