No announcement yet.

China. What The Heck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China has a large presence in Africa trying to gain political influence and gathering resources. Coronavirus may very well already be in Africa, brought in from China by China.

Comment

I bought 500 of those surgical masks about a month ago, maybe there was a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Beleg View Post
        China has a large presence in Africa trying to gain political influence and gathering resources. Coronavirus may very well already be in Africa, brought in from China by China.
        ^^^^ yup

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          The new number reported this morning from China was now 361 dead. I reached out to my friend in China this morning...here is his update:

Only in Wuhan,there were 14 crematoriums and average per day in full power burning is between 300~400 deaths.In last 10 days these worked 24 hours,so you can imagine how many deaths there ?

Completely not what you saw and what you heard,maybe 361 x 10 in death and what people said there is there were still full of bodies and waiting for burning.
          The response they have really doesn't match what the media is saying. From building 1000 bed hospital in 9 days when they only had 100 deaths to saying cremate bodies immediately and no funerals with only 304 deaths. Media acting like the flu that kills 40-60k each year is worse but we don't immediately cremate people who die of the flu.

I believe it's much worse and was an engineered biological weapon research/development gone wrong. Media is just saying what Chinese officials are giving them. And I'm not a foil hat wearer but something doesn't match up.

As the Wuhan virus continues to claim lives, Chinese authorities issued regulations banning funerals for victims and requiring immediate cremation.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
            The response they have really doesn't match what the media is saying. From building 1000 bed hospital in 9 days when they only had 100 deaths to saying cremate bodies immediately and no funerals with only 304 deaths. Media acting like the flu that kills 40-60k each year is worse but we don't immediately cremate people who die of the flu.

I believe it's much worse and was an engineered biological weapon research/development gone wrong. Media is just saying what Chinese officials are giving them. And I'm not a foil hat wearer but something doesn't match up.

https://news.yahoo.com/china-says-wu...l&uh_test=1_04
            They built a similar hospital for SARS, which is barely a memory for most of us. But you are right, it doesn't really add up.

Can you imagine the worldwide panic of a superbug epidemic. That’s a genie that would never get put back in the bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              The new number reported this morning from China was now 361 dead. I reached out to my friend in China this morning...here is his update:

Only in Wuhan,there were 14 crematoriums and average per day in full power burning is between 300~400 deaths.In last 10 days these worked 24 hours,so you can imagine how many deaths there ?

Completely not what you saw and what you heard,maybe 361 x 10 in death and what people said there is there were still full of bodies and waiting for burning.
              Similar reports I’m getting from the area

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
                Crazy stuff for sure.

I've got 4 containers on the water right now, one will be delivered next week, that came out of China.....not Wuhan but it's still a little nerve racking.
                First container just pulled in the yard......time to break out the Lysol!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

There you go...a little Lysol should take care of it, works in the bathroom. lol

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
                    No more wish app junk for me.
                    Crap!!!! I ordered a hoodie for my granddaughter from this app last night. The China connection never crossed my mind. Do I need to burn it when it gets here?

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                      There you go...a little Lysol should take care of it, works in the bathroom. lol
                      Going to open the doors, puncture about two dozen cans, toss them in and let it fumigate for a little while lol

Comment

This could be the end for the Chinese government.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                          Crap!!!! I ordered a hoodie for my granddaughter from this app last night. The China connection never crossed my mind. Do I need to burn it when it gets here?
                          If that hoodie is dangerous Walmart employees and shoppers are in deep trouble.. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                            I wouldn't I just had a moo moo come in for a coworker. We're not dead yet, lol.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by arrowsmack324; 02-04-2020, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              China is drastically under stating death toll. As far as Africa and south America... There is a good chance its already there and no one is testing for it.
                              Yep I read over 90,000 dead there and that's probably not even close.. Probably much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
                                Going to open the doors, puncture about two dozen cans, toss them in and let it fumigate for a little while lol

haha How did they test that stuff. Impressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X