Selling 16 Acres in Push Co. Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling 16 Acres in Push Co. Oklahoma

Considering selling some of my property in Push County, OK. It's 10 miles north of Antlers, and about 2 hours from Prosper, McKinney, Frisco. 2.5 hours from the rest of DFW for the most part. There is electricity within 100 feet or so of the property line, and the property has frontage as well as a recorded easement off of highway 2. There is also a 4 wheeler trail around the property and a few openings. The land is mostly post oak and eastern red cedar with a few pines and bigger white oaks.

The place is covered up with deer year round and has a bunch of turkey's during the spring and summer. Don't see them too much in the fall for some reason. there are also hogs, but not a bunch, and we see bobcats or coyotes almost every time out. This county has a bear season, but I've yet to see any on this piece. Feel free to PM if you have any questions. I'm sure i'm leaving something out. The realtors info should be on the listing.

Last edited by Lumberjack15; 01-23-2020, 05:31 PM.

How much property are you keeping? How large are the surrounding properties?

Comment

Link no worky for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

i believe this is the listing. http://www.clayton-ok-realestate.com...-land/1009774/

Comment

Just updated the link. Not sure why it wasn't working... I believe the neighbors to the north and west are 200-300 acres each. the 10 acres or so immediately around the property is owned by the previous owner of this piece still and is just used as an easement for the neighbors so no one uses it. There is about 40 acres to the north that was split off from this piece and sold around the same time I purchased the 16 acres, but I've never heard or seen anyone out there. Aside from that it's just the neighbors around the property, they're all very nice but none of them hunt.

The land is listed at $29,900. so just under $1,870 an acre.

Comment

I wish land in Texas was priced like this

Comment

bump

Comment

Good deal for someone.

Comment

Sure beats Texas land prices

Comment

bump

Comment

Pretty country up there, sounds like a great deal. I just bought 40acres in Tishomingo Oklahoma. Only an hour from my house in Texas.

Comment

Working...
                      X