It was a thing to Sam and media spares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fify.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      What Texas fan on here said it?

Y'all are trippin.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Doesn’t matter who said it. It’s who believes it. Right? Trippin’? Speak English city boy!

Comment

Coach Eaux in Goodfella’s

Coach O - goodfellas scene with swinney, saban, and herman - [img]https://i.imgur.com/wsCeihi.gif[/img] couple sections are skipping, gotta clean it up but yo

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          Doesn’t matter who said it. It’s who believes it. Right? Trippin’? Speak English city boy!
          Don't be a racist.....

.....or a dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Don't be a racist.....

.....or a dumbass.

Calling me racist is very liberal of you. LOL!

Comment

BoB will be right one of these years

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                Truth. This is the year.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  Truth. This is the year.
                  You said that last year. Might have been a joke. Horns did under achieve last year. Very disappointed on their year.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                    You said that last year. Might have been a joke. Horns did under achieve last year.
                    From what I was told, it was their year. I wasn’t joking. We have already been forewarned that this is their year. Ya know if you make this claim every year the law of averages will eventually hit.

Comment

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-22-2020, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        What was I wrong about?

Comment

Everyone but ut fans saw that sugar bowl for what it was. A very unmotivated uga team that expected to be in the playoffs playing a good ut team that was pumped to be in the sugar bowl. I don’t think uga wanted to lose but the majority of the nation could see they really didn’t care to be there and the game didn’t mean much.

I’m pretty excited for the LSU vs UT game in BR next year. I’m excited to see Brennan at qb and despite the massive losses for LSU they have some really good talent still on the field. The question is will it be developed early in the season. I say probably not and LSU will be good by the end of
                          The year and challenge for another nc in 2021. I can see 9-3 next year followed by very high expectations.

Comment

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                            Everyone but ut fans saw that sugar bowl for what it was. A very unmotivated uga team that expected to be in the playoffs playing a good ut team that was pumped to be in the sugar bowl. I don’t think uga wanted to lose but the majority of the nation could see they really didn’t care to be there and the game didn’t mean much.

Horse****

Comment

Last edited by Black Ice; 01-22-2020, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post

I’m pretty excited for the LSU vs UT game in BR next year. I’m excited to see Brennan at qb and despite the massive losses for LSU they have some really good talent still on the field. The question is will it be developed early in the season. I say probably not and LSU will be good by the end of

The year and challenge for another nc in 2021. I can see 9-3 next year followed by very high expectations.

So I’m guessing UGA didn’t want to be in the SEC championship this year? I don’t buy the unmotivated bs in a major bowl game. It’s not like it was the Tax slayer bowl.

Comment

Working...
                                X