Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice work.

Comment

Looks awesome, I’ve always wanted a wood antler one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very cool! Nice work sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice work; I'd wear something like that.

Comment

I’d be interested to know what something like those cost? I lost my wedding ring several years ago packing the wheel bearings on my lease trailer. I just wear one of the cheap silicone rings now but really, really like those!!

Comment

I have lost over 50lbs in the last 8 months, so my wedding band is too big. Ben made me this one and its awesome! The detail is great, and now I don’t have to worry about losing it everyday. I don’t think it can be beat for the $100 he charged! Highly recommend.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
                I have lost over 50lbs in the last 8 months, so my wedding band is too big. Ben made me this one and its awesome! The detail is great, and now I don’t have to worry about losing it everyday. I don’t think it can be beat for the $100 he charged! Highly recommend.
                Awesome buddy! I really appreciate the business and I am glad you like it.

My prices will range roughly $85-120 depending on the materials used. Just need a size and what you want!

Comment

Originally posted by boyles77 View Post
                  Awesome buddy! I really appreciate the business and I am glad you like it.

My prices will range roughly $85-120 depending on the materials used. Just need a size and what you want!
                  PM sent

Comment

Very nice work. looks Great. and time consuming, but well worth the outcome

Comment

Great Job

Comment

Thanks fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by boyles77 View Post
                          well I do work on some woodwork on the side already. Duck calls, turkey calls, pens, razor handles, bottle stoppers. Its all fun but i really like the sentimental part of making things for folks.

I made some pens for a lady and her siblings from some flooring out of their grand parents 100+ year old house. Thats the fun stuff!
                          It is fun, and gets you out of the house.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglegolfj View Post
                            It is fun, and gets you out of the house.
                            thats exactly right! Some of the best thinking I get is when I am turning these projects out.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

replied!

Update. He really loved the rings! His soon to be also really liked them also. So i guess you could call it a success.

Comment

Working...
                                X