No announcement yet.

African safari disaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little update guys, I have spoken and taken action with my attorney and the ball is rolling, I cannot say too much as Lammie is a TBH member. Just know that it is coming. I’m sure it will cost me the price of the Safari times 5 to get this settled on paper and I’m sure I will never see a dime or any of my animals. I struggle with seeking a monetary judgment as Lammie has a wife and a couple young kids at home that I don’t want affected by the collateral damage this case will cause.... that being said I gave him every opportunity and the man simply left me no other option. On the plus side I’m headed back to the dark continent in 2021 after I get my 2020 NZ stag hunt wrapped up!

Comment

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
      Little update guys, I have spoken and taken action with my attorney and the ball is rolling, I cannot say too much as Lammie is a TBH member. Just know that it is coming. I’m sure it will cost me the price of the Safari times 5 to get this settled on paper and I’m sure I will never see a dime or any of my animals. I struggle with seeking a monetary judgment as Lammie has a wife and a couple young kids at home that I don’t want affected by the collateral damage this case will cause.... that being said I gave him every opportunity and the man simply left me no other option. On the plus side I’m headed back to the dark continent in 2021 after I get my 2020 NZ stag hunt wrapped up!
      So it's going to cost you the "Safari times 5", you struggle to seek a monetary judgment AND you are sure you will never see a dime or your trophies but you proceeded with the litigation??? Hmm.. Interesting.. So what exactly is the end goal??
      Last edited by PondPopper; 11-25-2019, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        So it's going to cost you the "Safari times 5", you struggle to seek a monetary judgment AND you are sure you will never see a dime or your trophies but you proceeded with the litigation??? Hmm.. Interesting.. So what exactly is the end goal??
        It’s the principle.

Comment

What are you suing him for? Don't you owe him money? So are you suing so you don't have to pay him?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            What are you suing him for? Don't you owe him money? So are you suing so you don't have to pay him?
            All the other misc expenses he incurred to go on this hunt and not receive any of the animals he killed to which those expenses were intended for?

OP good for you on pursuing this. Hopefully this guy will learn it's easier to run an honest operation.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              The principle of the matter? And perhaps keeping it from happening to anybody else

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                He didn't get the product that he was sold.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                    Any updates?
                    those wheels turn slow.

If the OP is smart, that singular update is likely all we are gonna get for now.

Comment

"We hear his side of the story and run some numbers, for the animals we wanted to shoot it was going to nearly double in cost by going to the Kimberly location so we decided we would just rather stick to the original hunt that we paid for. Immediately I could tell Lammie was put off by this and his attitude changed negative very quickly. We left the meeting and he sent me a text on the way home basically scolding me for wanting to go against his wishes and assured us that he was only trying to do what is best for us. At this point the price change alone didn’t make it an option as a couple of the guys going were on a tight budget. "

So what was the Understanding at this point?Was it the original deal or the new deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
                        consult a lawyer and have a discussion.
                        I would contact an lawyer and check your options. This lammie guy sounds like a real d bag

Comment

I gotta ask too.... when you sue someone I you have to be asking for something. What are you asking the outfitter to do as part of your lawsuit against him? What type of compensation are you looking for? You have to have some sort of plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                            those wheels turn slow.

If the OP is smart, that singular update is likely all we are gonna get for now.
                            You sir are a smart man.

Comment

Cody- I applaud you gor standing up got what you think is right even if it cost you more in the long run. I’ve been known to be the same way

Comment

Lawyer Up

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
                                consult a lawyer and have a discussion.
                                One Call that's All. Morris Bart. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X