No announcement yet.

Astros players also cheated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aight folks....its been real and its been fun....I broke my self induced sabbatical a few weeks ago when I shot a deer and have spent waaaaay to much time on this subject and CFB threads during bowl season. Yall have at it. I'm gonna lay out on sign stealing talk for awhile. Good season wishes to the Stros and Rangers..

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      So I guess not all the players didn’t know he was possibly wearing a buzzer? Why would teammates want to expose that?

The buzzer allegation was made by a lady claiming to be the niece of Carlos Beltran. The Beltran family has denied any relation to this person. It’s a hoax...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Gonna be interesting to see those batting averages an ERAs at the end of the year....for all teams..

Of course my Rangers can't be much worse in the hitting department..

Astros will put up the same numbers as the last few years as far as hitting. Wins and losses will depend on the new coach. guys like springer, altuve, Bregman, Correa when he’s healthy, yuli, Brantley, and evening the rookie phenom air yordon will still put up numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
          you misspelled a tbh's rachell maddow..:d
          fify ;-)

Comment

I put an asterisk by my deer I shot this year because I used my camera to hunt him.

Comment

This is funny

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                I put an asterisk by my deer I shot this year because I used my camera to hunt him.
                Did it make the task any easier?

Comment

Comment

I'm thinking there's some serious butthurt from the 2010 & 2011 seasons....

Comment

The sad part is season tickets and regular tickets will go up in price and all the idiot ticket holders will pay it. I will never pay what they want for a ticket now days. The owners need to take their teams back and stop letting the agents and the players run the MLB,NFL and MBA it’s the owners fault sports is the way it is today salaries are to high and they want to outbid the next guy crazy. Make the top guys 2 million a year if you want to play sign if not go get a 9-5 job owners need to take control again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post

He had a buzzer, didn’t need a trash can

I kid.. not enough evidence there for me to buy into the buzzer thing

Altuve is a devout Christian. Let's just have him place his hand on the bible and ask about the buzzer

Comment

Rangers still suck o wait wrong thread ��

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                            I'm thinking there's some serious butthurt from the 2010 & 2011 seasons....
                            It was a fun time to be a Rangers fan but doesn’t divert the fact the Astros cheated. A lot!! Lol!!! Good try though.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              This stuff is all over Twitter. Looks pretty significant .

How do you have a 1.541 OPS?

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                                Chapman is a hurler so everyone in the entire league is sitting fastball. KNOWING it is coming, but it’s still hard to hit even when you have the advantage of knowing it’s coming.

I can now say I debated with a TBH MASTER
                                Fify....

I read where MLB found a total of at least six other teams using electronic equipment to steal signs without looking very hard. Also that the League was put out by Fries going public with only the info he had on the Astros and not any of the other teams and MLB issued a league wide gag order? on this issue. Still doesn't make it right the Astros cheated.

I'm very disappointed in the Astros.

Do the different pitches have the same thermal imaging? Asking for a friend....
                                Last edited by Thumper; 01-18-2020, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X