No announcement yet.

Bill Obrien..... Stay or Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Bill caused Watson to constantly through high passes. Reminded me of DAC,. I don't think he had anything to do with the receivers dropping a bunch of passes. Looked like they had a good game plan was just not executed correctly. I did not like the punt call but if it had worked could have changed the game. Just saying.

Comment

Bye, Felicia.. lol

Comment

Bye Felicia

Comment

First team in NFL history to have a 20 point or more lead and lose by 20 pts or more...

If that isnt enought to get you fired after 6 years of mediocrity....Cal McNair is an effing idiot

No accountability in this organization

Comment

"Accountability"

Last edited by systemnt; 01-14-2020, 05:52 PM.

Comment

I heard Jason Garrett is looking for work!

Comment

Go! I was so wanting a texans vs titans here in Houston. Would have been Huge

Comment

My understanding is that the Houston Texans used video feed to steal signals. They were able to take the 24-0 lead. Then the cameras broke down or something like that. . All joking aside.....the Coach stays because he has won the division many times.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                    My understanding is that the Houston Texans used video feed to steal signals. They were able to take the 24-0 lead. Then the cameras broke down or something like that. . All joking aside.....the Coach stays because he has won the division many times.
                    People are sick of div titles ..
                    And it seems like every game is won on a fluke of a call choice rather than a plan..
                    I like bob.. but..its time...
                    Problem with that is... who do you get that will pick up where bob left off and not start over from the bottom...

Comment

my question is why do teams only fire their coach when they are terrible? when you have teams that are close with lots of talent maybe new ideas would take them to the next level that the time for new coaches! IMO

Comment

I think he has to much on his plate. He needs someone else calling the plays and a defensive coordinator . The defense has blown to many leads.

Comment

if they do keep BoB which they will , we should get wade phillips back as DC and get a good young OC and then a guy that does nothing but manage the game clock ..then BoB would be free to just say that’s not my job and cuss out our fans Lol !

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            People are sick of div titles ..
                            And it seems like every game is won on a fluke of a call choice rather than a plan..
                            I like bob.. but..its time...
                            Problem with that is... who do you get that will pick up where bob left off and not start over from the bottom...
                            Package deal, Nick Casario at gm and Josh McDaniels as head coach/OC. At least McDaniels is a dynamic playcaller. No way that would ever happen though.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
                              Does anyone know TShelly?

It might be a good time to send a wellness check by his house.

I’m good. I don’t think we see Cal move on from Bob this year, no use getting worked up, I’ll get on board with anything when and if the time comes for any type of change.

I think Caserio is brought in after the draft still.

I’m not going to sit here and debate anyone. Everyone is a MMQB with 20/20 vision on calls. I was just as upset as most of y’all with the calls. Would have rather seen them go for the 4 and 1 and more points. I’m also not the type of person that gives all the praise to the players when they are good and the coaches when they are bad.

Just stay positive. We improved on last year. 20+ wins last 2 years with a 3rd (2nd year) QB. He is in year 2 really with the torn ACL as a rookie. Deshaun leaves so much on the table for everything he does good there is as much bad. For some reason will not check the ball down to the back, still has trouble stepping up into the pocket, He still does not diagnose well. I think it’s tough and blame should be placed on both the play caller/coach and Watson. Bob has got to go back to a half the field offense that Watson ran at Clemson, or at least incorporate it more, more up tempo and less option routes. I think we see a little more of both next year. Watson will be in year 4 of the offense. Even the skilled vets say Bobs offense takes a good 3 yrs to fully understand without thinking. That in itself is not something I really understand as to why he makes it so complex and is a definite fault. One of many he has.

Call me a homer or whatever. We improved the team in all facets, finally had no name guys making big plays and played well in big games save a few instances. Still the up and down play that’s maddening to watch, slow starts, bad clock management. Bad play calls. Texans football but they improved.

Still have 2nd,3rd, 4th, 5th and 2 7’s this next year in the draft plus 2 comps( 3rd and 4/5) for the 2020 draft.

I’m out on McDaniels. Dude has failed in his past coaching, say he is a control freak, has had lots of interviews and still not closing the deal. I could get behind urban Meyer or something innovative but no need to go down that route until Cal speaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think Jason Herring from Refugio could replace BOB......Sad but True

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X