Dont f@*k with cats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont f@*k with cats?

Anyone watched this show on Netflix. Its pretty dam interesting. The title sounds stupid, but I couldn't quit Watching it. Dude is a freak

Finished it a couple weeks ago. CRAZY.

Comment

hmm

Comment

Just read about it - no thanks

Comment

Yep guy is a freak. I enjoyed the show.

Comment

Unpopular opinion evidently...

I thought it was interesting too but I turned it off. Found it weird that a school teacher, or whatever she was, was lead investigator. If there was so much evidence of wrongdoing, why were members of a FB group doing days and days of investigating rather than police? Maybe i'm missing something... Just seemed that they were making something out of nothing. Poor wording. A dude torturing cats is not "nothing." Just seemed weird that they are telling the story through their eyes rather than law enforcement. Maybe LE didn't know the location and couldn't investigate? Russia, N America, etc....
            Last edited by BlackHogDown; 01-10-2020, 02:57 PM.

Comment

My wife likes those types of shows. I thought it was okay. Made me double check that all my mags were topped off lol. People are crazy.

Comment

Net-what?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Is it similar to American vandal season 2 on Netflix?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                    Unpopular opinion evidently...

I thought it was interesting too but I turned it off. Found it weird that a school teacher, or whatever she was, was lead investigator. If there was so much evidence of wrongdoing, why were members of a FB group doing days and days of investigating rather than police? Maybe i'm missing something... Just seemed that they were making something out of nothing. Poor wording. A dude torturing cats is not "nothing." Just seemed weird that they are telling the story through their eyes rather than law enforcement. Maybe LE didn't know the location and couldn't investigate? Russia, N America, etc....
                    You turned it off too soon because in the end the story had little to do with cats

Comment

Yeap wife turned it on and I thought *** is this bs. Glad I watched it some people are just crazy

Comment

I thought it was a good show and yeah to the poster who turned it off you quit too soon had way more to do then just killing cats.

Comment

I watched a little of it. Couldn’t stand it much longer!

Comment

Glad I didn’t turn it off. That was some craziness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I heard it was disturbing?

Comment

Working...
                              X