• Show
Clear All

Congrats.
    I was down there but didn't see any.

Comment

Congrats on the doe.

Comment

Well done fireMedic! And way to go AP.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

My second vacation for this season starts this evening (Thanks Giving week was #1 where I spent the week working on the house, ect.) . And don't have to be back at work till Jan 6th, Yeah! . Now, if I only didn't have to work on the projects I've got going on around here....

Oh well. Maybe one day I'll get caught up, some day.

Comment

Go chase those ducks TG! The chores will always be there but our ability to be outdoors won't.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
              Go chase those ducks TG! The chores will always be there but our ability to be outdoors won't.

Finishing up the boat is one of the things in line. Got to pull some wires to keep them from burning. Then fill a couple of holes in the transom from the transducers with weld. Then weld on the pods. Then re-install the transducers. Then rewire bilge, lights, onboard charger, ect, in the aft area.

But got several things to do before working on the boat that are much more important.

Comment

Those things count as chasing ducks. Half my enjoyment is putting things in place to make hunting better. Good luck on the real chores.

Comment

Back out here at the w lake, after hunting somewhere else last 3 weeks. Atleast it gave my spot a break. Hope something shows and gives me a chance to break in my new bow!

TG hope you get things taken care of and enjoy your time off.

Comment

I’m out enjoying the fog. Missed a doe yesterday. Gotta redeem myself today hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All I'm doing is moving and we have to be done by the 3rd (company changing location) .

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                        All I'm doing is moving and we have to be done by the 3rd (company changing location) .

Good to hear your not having to move again Storm ! Hope the company move is for the better, for you.

Comment

This sure is shaping up for a nice week weather wise! Maybe a slight chance of rain at the end of the week.

Comment

Comment

Merry Christmas to all !!!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all!

Comment

Working...
                                X