Political memes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Political memes

I wonder if she went to Pelosi’s plastic sirgeon?

Somehow clicking the ‘Best’ button on Tapatalk upload just seems wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      You think that **** is funny?
      It makes you laugh?
      I'm dying to know what this meme is!

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post

Yeah, I saw them and both in bad taste. Surprised they stayed as long as them did and didn’t kill the whole thread.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
          I fear we will never know

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
            Yeah, I saw them and both in bad taste. Surprised they stayed as long as them did and didn’t kill the whole thread.

Guys again I apologize. One of the memes was definitely in bad taste but, like I said, I saved and attached the wrong meme from FB. I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and I screwed up. That's the bottom line. I can't tell y'all how bad I felt. It bothered me all night and it won't happen again.

As I've stated several times already I contacted the moderators as soon as I realized my mistake but it was late in the evening. I don't expect them to be worrying about this at 10 PM on a Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
              Guys again I apologize. One of the memes was definitely in bad taste but, like I said, I saved and attached the wrong meme from FB. I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and I screwed up. That's the bottom line. I can't tell y'all how bad I felt. It bothered me all night and it won't happen again.

As I've stated several times already I contacted the moderators as soon as I realized my mistake but it was late in the evening. I don't expect them to be worrying about this at 10 PM on a Sunday.
              It’s over. Forget it. Back to KTGA.

Comment

Comment

Political memes

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post

No worries, just glad the mods were able to remove for you. We all make mistakes, nobody roasting you for it. Just glad this thread keeps going, it brings me plenty of laughs.

Comment

Comment

I’m having a hard time not sending this to the liberals I know in San Francisco from working in the silicon valley.

Comment

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                        Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                              Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

These are great, mainly because they're based in fact !

Comment

Working...
                                X