Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greenwood Grocery out north of Decatur

Comment

Burgerland in Sulphur Springs and Paris. Their regular fries will feed 4 people. A small fry is more than most people can eat, it's usually split between 2 or 3 people. My wife and 2 teen-aged boys and myself eat for less than $30 and it's a very good burger.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
        Midway Point in Addison.

I don't get why Jake's is always on this list. I'd rather have an In and Out burger.
        I dont get why Herds is on it. Always heard how great it was. Me and a buddy stopped there once on the way to deer lease in Olney. Both of us agreed it was not good. Way back in the day, it was a Clown burger in Haltom City or Al's in Arlington. Anymore, I'm not sure who's are good. DQ in Olney wasn't bad. I agree with previous post about $15 for a burger is too much. I like my venison/brisket burger off my own grill too much to pay that kinda price. However, now that I think about it, LSA in Denton is pretty dang good and not cheap.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nicki D’s. Cleburne
          Navajo Burgers. Lake Worth

Comment

Originally posted by TTU TX Hunter View Post
            Greenwood Grocery close to the house and Murn’s out in Archer are my favorites. I want to try Herd’s in Jacksboro but can’t get over the fact that they don’t serve fries.

If the burger is good enough, you don’t need fries[emoji12] A Double Double with a bag of chips and a Coke is a meal fit for a king.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
              Midway Point in Addison.

I don't get why Jake's is always on this list. I'd rather have an In and Out burger.
              You just lost all credibility.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                Hillstones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hillstone restaurant group. YES. The Kirby location was once called Hillstones but is now Houston's.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                  I made my last stop at Five Guys. $15 for a small with cheese, drink and smallest fries they offer is stupid expensive. Not to mention nothing spectacular. I can get a plate of seafood for that. Done with over priced hamburgers. None are any better than what come of my grill anyway. Hamburgers should not be expensive.
                  Finally. The correct answer.

Gary

Comment

Chris Madrid’s in San Antonio

Comment

Shell station on the NE corner of 1709 and Davis Blvd in Southlake.......

Comment

Waverly House in New Waverly. Bacon cheeseburger on sourdough jalapeño bun.

Comment

Southwells on Holcombe in Houston. Hot dam they are good! Had a double meat double cheese with bacon last night

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Chicken Oil Company, Bryan Tx

Comment

STORM'S in Hamilton!! Storm's Special with double cheese and tater tots!!!

Comment

The Texan gas station in either Cuero, Yorktown , Three Rivers or Victoria. They raise their own beef. $7.99 for burger, fries and drink.

Comment

Working...
                                X