X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    makes sense. he was a good one!
    Yep. I think any school would be lucky to have him.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js9kBy8F7rg"]SEC Shorts - Alabama learns he's been kicked out of the Playoff Club - YouTube[/ame]

Good stuff as usual from these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        The fong has spoken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Never heard of this Fong dude until today. Shows how much I know about this projection stuff. But, if y'all say the Fong has spoken...…

Woody and The Capt. are on a roll!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Never heard of this Fong dude until today. Shows how much I know about this projection stuff. But, if y'all say the Fong has spoken...…

Woody and The Capt. are on a roll!

No one should trust Evans until the fax goes through

Comment

No one should trust Evans until the fax goes through

I don't trust any of them. All it takes is one slick talker, a girlfriend to be offered a scholly to another university , or a nicer ride than previously offered to change that mind.

Comment

Rockwall games are a must see due to the future Buckeye at WR … What he has done all year is second to none, and against Allen = WOW !

I wonder who will be the first to transfer out?

Comment

No one should trust Evans until the fax goes through until he shows up on campus

Even after he shows up I wouldn't expect a ton of loyalty to anybody but himself.

That being said he's a heck of a running back and I wouldn't be upset if he wore maroon next year, but he is likely a Tiger. Hard to blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                  Even after he shows up I wouldn't expect a ton of loyalty to anybody but himself.

That being said he's a heck of a running back and I wouldn't be upset if he wore maroon next year, but he is likely a Tiger. Hard to blame him.
                  I know he has talent. But, if he is anything like the head case and bad attitude being reported is the talent worth it. Never know on how much is over hyped or real when it comes to some of the stories. Certainly do not need a locker room cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                    If Texas was to beat USC in such bowl...would Texas be back?
                    You'll have to ask Sam and that announcer from the Notre Dame game. They're the only two people I heard say that.

I certainly haven't.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 12-02-2019, 03:01 PM.

Comment

if LSU believes they are already in, while UGA plays like their lives are on the line, this one could go to the wire.

uga has the best defense in the SEC! 1st 2nd or 3rd in the country. while tbh can assume a blowout, LSU players better not.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post

If you go back to some of my previous post i agree with this... i believe anyone that “misses” on him may actually come out ahead! With that said maybe he’ll mature and catch up to his immense talent

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                          if LSU believes they are already in, while UGA plays like their lives are on the line, this one could go to the wire.

uga has the best defense in the SEC! 1st 2nd or 3rd in the country. while tbh can assume a blowout, LSU players better not.

Not one LSU person believes we’re already in

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            I know he has talent. But, if he is anything like the head case and bad attitude being reported is the talent worth it. Never know on how much is over hyped or real when it comes to some of the stories. Certainly do not need a locker room cancer.
                            The level of talent directly influences the level of determination a coach has to convince himself he can fix him.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              You'll have to ask Sam and that announcer from the Noter Dame game. They're the only two people I heard say that.

I certainly haven't.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              thanks for getting tt bombed with multiple links bob.

that statement led to dove season fury, the likes texas has never seen.

Comment

Not one LSU person believes we’re already in

thats quite the claim freddy, since LSU is def in, win or lose. not one! wow okay thats good!

Comment

Working...
                                X