No announcement yet.

HS football playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Orange-Stark took down Belleville 24-14 and now plays District mate Silsbee next Friday. A rematch of last years 4th round game.

Comment

Any Ennis lions on here? We've (Aledo) has them at the Star next Friday night. Who are the players to look our for?

Comment

Hallettsville Brahmas took down George West last night, and now have a rematch with Columbus in the Region 4 finals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

East Bernard

East Bernard took down Comfort and now takes on Ganado next week.

Comment

Originally posted by em12 View Post
            Bremond came back from being down 14 nothing to win the game 41- 35 in OT. Our nephew scored 5 touchdowns in the second half, after the game winner in OT he went and picked up the stunned Flatonia players off of the ground. I was more proud of his character at the end than I was the 5 TD’s..... Heck of a game.

https://twitter.com/JessGruenling/st...514352128?s=20
            That’s good stuff brother. You should be very proud. Not a lot of kids are raised like this nowadays. Kudos to your family sir!!!

Comment

Rockwall up 28 to 27 with 9mins left over Kein Oak

Comment

My boys play for Bushland, hated to seem them get beat. Was a fun game to watch, nice clean game without any fan drama. Game went to overtime and Brock came out ahead.
                Bushland kicked a field goal in OT and got a roughing the kicker call, they chose to decline the penalty and keep the points on the board. Brock was able to get a touchdown to win.
                Congrats to Brock, again it was a very close and fun game to watch.

Comment

Rockwall won 37 to 27. They get the winner of Prosper and Woodlands

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                    Rockwall won 37 to 27. They get the winner of Prosper and Woodlands
                    Listened to it on the radio. Sounded like a pretty intense game down to the end of the 4th quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by em12 View Post
                      Bremond came back from being down 14 nothing to win the game 41- 35 in OT. Our nephew scored 5 touchdowns in the second half, after the game winner in OT he went and picked up the stunned Flatonia players off of the ground. I was more proud of his character at the end than I was the 5 TD’s..... Heck of a game.

https://twitter.com/JessGruenling/st...514352128?s=20

Great sportsmanship young man. But (this is just my personal opinion) as a varsity high school soccer coach I can’t stand it when my players cry after losing big games. We’ve lost in the regional quarterfinals 3 of the last 4 years and twice being in shootouts after OT and I tell my boys to get up dry their eyes be respectful/ classy and go shake the other teams hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremyk View Post
                        Great sportsmanship young man. But (this is just my personal opinion) as a varsity high school soccer coach I can’t stand it when my players cry after losing big games. We’ve lost in the regional quarterfinals 3 of the last 4 years and twice being in shootouts after OT and I tell my boys to get up dry their eyes be respectful/ classy and go shake the other teams hands.

Absolute class

Comment

Valley View ended Crawford’s season last night.

Best of luck to all left in it.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertx View Post
                            Any Ennis lions on here? We've (Aledo) has them at the Star next Friday night. Who are the players to look our for?
                            My kids go there. 18 2 and 7 are the best on offense. The defense is pretty good also. They did lose a kid to a broken leg this last game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremyk View Post

I don’t have a problem with it. When you pour everything you have into something and fall short, the tears aren’t a sign of weakness, it’s an outward display of the love of winning, sadness at losing, not like a “I can’t win so I’m gonna cry”. I’ll take that it over kids who can lose and then be playing grab arse on the bus on the way home. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Midlothian Heritage beat Palestine 28-0 last night. 8 teams left in 4A D1...Heritage will play Carthage at Jacksonville Tomato Bowl next Friday at 7:30pm to see who goes to the quarter finals.

My son is a freshman at Heritage...has worked scout team against the varsity guys since winning the district freshman championship with an 8-1 record (one game cancelled due to storms w/ lightning), so he gets to suit up on Fridays with the varsity team to get the in-person experience of a playoff run.

Go Jags!

Comment

Working...
                                X