Iron Will Broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron Will Broadheads

How do they compare to the Silverflame? Are they easy to sharpen? Quiet? Do they leave a good blood trail? Are they easy to get? Please let me know what yall think, without telling me how great the Rage is.

Lmaooooo.......good point!!![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I like them. Ive shot 3 whitetail with one head. First was 36 yards away in 20mph wind and flew perfect. Was still shaving hair after. Second deer I blew through both shoulder bones on a buck at 25 yards and into a stump. Was sharp but not shaving. No dings. Touched up with iron wills carbide sharpener and was shaving again. Shot a doe with it a few days ago. Passed through and buried in the mud about 8" on the other side of her. Very very small ding on the tip from a rock. I'm confident I can get it out without much trouble at all. Everything else on the broadhead looks great. All deer had blood trails a blind man could follow. I'm shooting the solid 100g. They are great broadheads and yes they are expensive. But 3 deer with 1 head and it's not done yet. Imo it's worth the cost because theyll pay for themselves. The only issue is if you lose one. But having a broadhead that can actually stay sharp when it gets to the vitals after hitting bone is priceless. Very few broadheads can do that. I cant compare to silver flames though as I've never shot them

Comment

Originally posted by gscout01 View Post
        I like them. Ive shot 3 whitetail with one head. First was 36 yards away in 20mph wind and flew perfect. Was still shaving hair after. Second deer I blew through both shoulder bones on a buck at 25 yards and into a stump. Was sharp but not shaving. No dings. Touched up with iron wills carbide sharpener and was shaving again. Shot a doe with it a few days ago. Passed through and buried in the mud about 8" on the other side of her. Very very small ding on the tip from a rock. I'm confident I can get it out without much trouble at all. Everything else on the broadhead looks great. All deer had blood trails a blind man could follow. I'm shooting the solid 100g. They are great broadheads and yes they are expensive. But 3 deer with 1 head and it's not done yet. Imo it's worth the cost because theyll pay for themselves. The only issue is if you lose one. But having a broadhead that can actually stay sharp when it gets to the vitals after hitting bone is priceless. Very few broadheads can do that. I cant compare to silver flames though as I've never shot them
        Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

Working...
        X