Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gods Creation Taxidermy(still in business?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody know if he still has the 757-9192 phone number? Any other numbers to try?

Comment

That's the last number I had for him

Comment

This sounds terrible. I would pick my stuff up and take somewhere else

Comment

I talked to him 2 weeks ago. His shop is now in Weatherford I think he said. I called 8177579192. He’s had my buck for a year. Said it will be another month. Fingers crossed.

Comment

He’s had my bobcat for 2 years and it has been “another month” 3 or 4 times now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a lot of you bought a new building.

Comment

I’m going by there the next time I’m in Weatherford but I’m pretty sure he gave me the shaft. Can’t stand a man who lies and doesn’t do what he says.

Comment

has a new facility, pretty sure he would give your money and animal back. He did take time, but came through. His numbers and address are online.

Comment

I did read on the faces deal today that he was looking for an experienced full time taxidermist. Maybe he will get someone else hired and be able to get caught up.

Comment

My wife shot an axis in velvet 2 years ago. We were recommended to him. She talked to him a month or so ago. He said “another month “ and it will be ready. I’m planning on driving down to check on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess we can bump this thread up.....

"In another month."

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

"In another month."
                          WHY???? Do you have a animal with him??

These threads kill me..

He is a good guy and a great taxidermist that has went through some tuff times.. Life gets in the way at times FOR EVERYBODY.. I know it dam sure has for me the last 5 years....
                          I'm not defending his actions but I am saying Instead of constantly coming on hear and bitching and moaning and bashing the man just go get your animal and your money back.. Its simple.... Problem solved.. If your not happy go get your stuff.. Bashing this person or any person, over and over, for whatever reason, gets 0 accomplished.. I guess some people get a kick out of it..

Now a thread about dead beat customers that wont come pay when the work is done would be a good one AND a long one.. But that wouldn't solve anything either..
                          Last edited by PondPopper; 11-21-2019, 09:36 AM.

Comment

If anyone brings an animal to this guy, they are desperate!

No way around it

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

"In another month."

Trouble Maker--- My Grandfather always said if you don't have something good say just shut up!!! Or if your just padding your post count keep on

Comment

I dropped my cat off with Mark in Jan 2019. We did not talk about a completion timeline, but based on this thread I am guessing it may be a couple of years. I am fine with that just based on his incredible work on cats.

Comment

Working...
                                X