2020 Bow lineups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
    I just saw it was 37 inches. Might be a tad long for my liking.
    No sir the Revolt is in 30 inches and the Revolt X is 33 I Believe? You might be looking at the target model

Comment

Pick up the Triax when it came out. I don't shoot my Switchback because I might have buyers remorse. Won't need a new one for years.

Comment

Originally posted by jjaimes View Post
        No sir the Revolt is in 30 inches and the Revolt X is 33 I Believe? You might be looking at the target model
        I was confused. I now see the Revolt is a Bowtech. I’ve been looking everyday and didn’t even see the release.

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
          Pick up the Triax when it came out. I don't shoot my Switchback because I might have buyers remorse. Won't need a new one for years.
          I currently shoot the Triax and really enjoy it. I just like changing it up. I might regret it but I’ll keep it for a backup.

Comment

Bowtech is the one to beat IMO. Never thought I would say that but for tuning purposes putting the deadlock cams in the hunting line is a great move in the right direction

Comment

The new cam/axle system on the BowTech is in a league of it’s own. I love my realm x for its tune ability... but in the end it is a dual cam and can go out of time. The new system goes back to a binary cam and allows the cams to move sideways to tune out what the yokes did before. Brilliant

Wish they would get them a little closer to the x speed and I’d switch

Comment

Bought a Vertix Last Year, It was my first ever new bow, where I got to go through the sequence of rigging it out just the way I wanted it. As addicting as that was/is, I'm going to try and wait 3-4 years before I indulge again.

Comment

Originally posted by RBSOLD View Post
                  Bought a Vertix Last Year, It was my first ever new bow, where I got to go through the sequence of rigging it out just the way I wanted it. As addicting as that was/is, I'm going to try and wait 3-4 years before I indulge again.
                  Nothing wrong with that

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                    The new cam/axle system on the BowTech is in a league of it’s own. I love my realm x for its tune ability... but in the end it is a dual cam and can go out of time. The new system goes back to a binary cam and allows the cams to move sideways to tune out what the yokes did before. Brilliant

Wish they would get them a little closer to the x speed and I’d switch
                    I just watched the promo. Simple and brilliant...

Comment

Still feels like the triax.

I think Bowtech gets the nod for 2020 bows. Thoughts?

Comment

I just went and shot them all with thinking I was going to like the Revolt. However, the VXR (both the 28 and the 31) felt so nice. I love the cam stop on the Bowtech, but the grip didn’t fit me as well as the VXR. The Hoyt and Elite came in 3rd and 4th (for me). The 31in VXR was crazy smooth, all of them were dead in the hand, but I liked the 75lbs option the grip and the wall of the VXR better than the rest. It’s funny I have a triax and the VXR was way down the list. Nice job Mathews, you nailed it!

Comment

I just went and shot them all with thinking I was going to like the Revolt. However, the VXR (both the 28 and the 31) felt so nice. I love the cam stop on the Bowtech, but the grip didn’t fit me as well as the VXR. The Hoyt and Elite came in 3rd and 4th (for me). The 31in VXR was crazy smooth, all of them were dead in the hand, but I liked the 75lbs option the grip and the wall of the VXR better than the rest. It’s funny I have a triax and the VXR was way down the list. Nice job Mathews, you nailed it!
                          Did you shoot the kure? I think I’m gonna be shooting some new bows soon if I keep opening this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by CSanders View Post
                            Did you shoot the kure? I think I’m gonna be shooting some new bows soon if I keep opening this thread!
                            Yes, and it was really nice. Like I said, I didn’t really want the VXR since it was so close to the triax. I chose it because it felt the best of all the bows. Kind of like a perfect blend of the triax and the vertix, but did go with the 31 to at least feel a little different.

Comment

Yes, and it was really nice. Like I said, I didn’t really want the VXR since it was so close to the triax. I chose it because it felt the best of all the bows. Kind of like a perfect blend of the triax and the vertix, but did go with the 31 to at least feel a little different.
                              I gotcha. I still like my Halon and shoot it well but I need a backup bow.

Comment

X2 I was going with the Revolt but after shooting the VXR 28 that's what I'm going with the guys at the bow shop have sold those all day yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X