HS football playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
    Franklin plays tomorrow night. They lost their last 2 games, so I think this will be the last for the year. We play a team that is 9-1 I think, Orangefield I think it is?? Don't know anything about them, but I believe Franklin gave up after that arse kicking they got from Diboll!!!
    I heard the injury bug has hit Franklin hard. Heard the 3rd string QB is now the starter. I’d all that true?

Comment

GATA Gators!! Dickinson against Pearland this Friday.

Comment

Industrial cobras are in with a 9-1 district championship record!

Comment

My hometown Hawley Bearcats are undefeated and going strong in 2 a

Comment

We play Diboll again this year. We have been plagued with injuries all season, and Diboll is some kind of stout. We went in as the underdogs last year and made a game of it losing by 5.

Win lose or draw, we are going to give it our all! I'll have the best seat in the house on the field with a headset sending in the plays. Nothing like Friday night football playoffs! Love my job! Good luck to all you guys out there an enjoy it

Go Buna Cougars!

Comment

I don’t have a Dog in the Fight anymore, but San Saba has been dominant this year. 608-38 in points scored against opponents and undefeated. And I’m always a Fan of the 6 man Richland Springs Team (also undefeated). I root for these teams in Central Texas where I hunt and spend a bunch of time and have got to known a lot of the locals over the past 14 years.

Go Armadillos and Coyotes!

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
                There are multiple teams with a 1-9 record that are in the playoffs. It's become a participation trophy.

I sorta agree, but there have been some #4 seeds come out of a really tough district and do well.

Comment

My Brahmas from East Bernard are hoping for a good run again this year. Take on Sonora this Friday in New Braunfels.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                    I heard the injury bug has hit Franklin hard. Heard the 3rd string QB is now the starter. I’d all that true?
                    Don’t know about the QB situation. I didn’t get to see last weeks game but 2 weeks ago, the starting QB went out at the start, the next guy up went out with a limp then the 3rd one played. But the start of 3rd quarter, the starting QB went back in and finished the game. I also heard during that game that 4 other starters were out.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                      Teams with 3 wins are in the playoffs. That's just not right.

I’ll do you one better than that. My Lexington Eagles are not only 3-7 but we are going in as the 1 seed in our District. Rogers is #4 in the state and 9-1 on the season and they are the 3 seed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by K-Train View Post
                        We play Diboll again this year. We have been plagued with injuries all season, and Diboll is some kind of stout. We went in as the underdogs last year and made a game of it losing by 5.

Win lose or draw, we are going to give it our all! I'll have the best seat in the house on the field with a headset sending in the plays. Nothing like Friday night football playoffs! Love my job! Good luck to all you guys out there an enjoy it

Go Buna Cougars!

good luck to yall but I am pretty sure we will take yall to the woodshed and give yall a pretty good whipping lol. axem jacks

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                          My old HS plays Thursday night in Jacksonville (Cayuga vs Alto).
                          Then Friday night Whitehouse will host Paetow (Katy). Never heard of this school.
                          Pastow is a new high school north east side of Katy. Not sure if they even have a senior class this year.

Comment

franklin has really been struggling this year they came off a near perfect year last year
                            lost a lot of the big linemen and power running backs they tried to adjust with some speed and passing but that's not franklin. franklin coach is a 3 yard and some dust kind of guy which has worked really good for the lions. going into the game tonight
                            franklin is a 13 point picked to win really hope they can get there game togather and
                            play a good game

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                              Livingston is sitting at home because we sucked this year...
                              Better than last...

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                                Yes sir, I need to find that article written on this subject. It was interesting in the amount of money that was generated by adding the 3rd and 4th place teams from each district.

There was also an article that listed the winning percentages of the lower seeded teams from each district, which was also interesting............

I will be in Clifton Thursday night watching Crawford (2A Div. 1 Dist. 7 Runner Up) play Bosqueville (2A Div. 1 Dist. 8 Third Place). It has been a fun year watching Breck along with Crawford compete.

Rwc
                                If you can find that article I'd love to read it. Good luck to y'all this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X