X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
      Hey now. Only people that put in their work solo need apply in this discussion sir!
      lol I'm always solo.
      Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
      Did we end up determining who had the biggest Laguna peepee????
      With the weather today, I bet they all have the same size

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
        lol I'm always solo.

Speak for yourself, they don’t call me Bigred for no reason

Comment

lol I'm always solo.

Hahaha, you're not solo anymore homie and all the Laguna peepees have retreated![emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Laguna? More like lagone-a!!!

Comment

True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less!

Comment

I’ll admit that I was poking, knowing he’d jump on. Definitely not a measuring contest for me so no Team or master labeling here. Hard to tell if someone is full of themselves or just and old fashioned smack talker sometimes by reading. I apologize for derailing. Won’t do that again gentlemen. Good luck to everyone. See you all out there soon if God’s willing.

Comment

lol i'm always solo.:d

with the weather today, i bet they all have the same size:d:d
                  :d:d:d

Comment

Y’all got anymore of them rifle spots[emoji23]. Somehow I pulled a rifle tag on my first year applying. I found spots during the archery hunt that nilgai in bow range so I should be good. But I will always take advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
                      Speak for yourself, they don’t call me Bigred for no reason
                      Not what I heard
                      Originally posted by GBludau View Post
                      Hahaha, you're not solo anymore homie and all the Laguna peepees have retreated![emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                      I've never been solo. I just needed you there to pack out my deer for me.
                      Originally posted by caalexander4 View Post
                      Y’all got anymore of them rifle spots[emoji23]. Somehow I pulled a rifle tag on my first year applying. I found spots during the archery hunt that nilgai in bow range so I should be good. But I will always take advice.

Best advice I got is, don't shoot a nilgai on the north side of unit 3 there was guy who shot one with an arrow and it died 10 yards from Thomae park. long arse pack out

Comment

PSA

Due to work obligations, I won’t be able to make the 0930 hunt briefing on Thursday. I called the refuge about a later availability.

There will be another briefing at 1700 on Thursday.

Comment

Not what I heard

I've never been solo. I just needed you there to pack out my deer for me.

Best advice I got is, don't shoot a nilgai on the north side of unit 3 there was guy who shot one with an arrow and it died 10 yards from Thomae park. long arse pack out
                          Was that the one posted with the arrow coming out of it? Or was that the one that ran past me in 8 during the first hunt?

Comment

Best advice I got is, don't shoot a nilgai on the north side of unit 3 there was guy who shot one with an arrow and it died 10 yards from Thomae park. long arse pack out[/QUOTE]

Dang the luck!!!

Comment

Atascosa 2019!!!

An open area where you can glass a lot, that’s where I saw the most Nilgai. Also, make sure you’re packing a heavy grain bullet.

Also, who cares if you shoot a Nilgai in a remote part of the refuge?! It’s only gonna suck for a few hours getting bit by mosquitoes and humping it out. Embrace the suck.
                              Last edited by piercebronkite; 11-13-2019, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Was that the one posted with the arrow coming out of it? Or was that the one that ran past me in 8 during the first hunt?
                                I'm not sure. The check station staff was telling us that. Said it was small but took him several hours to go back and forth twice then another hour to ride out to the first gate on unit 8.

Comment

Working...
                                X