Atascosa 2019!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PBUCKSHOT-
    Yeah, I was told you hunt guys that actually know what they are doing and follow them in to find out where they are hunting...makes sense. Real cool bro. [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
      PBUCKSHOT-
      Yeah, I was told you hunt guys that actually know what they are doing and follow them in to find out where they are hunting...makes sense. Real cool bro. [emoji108]

Good ol Jesse talking it up again. That's actually a pretty funny visual, someone following a hunter in the brush I sure hope you're smarter than that little fella and know better

Comment

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
        Good ol Jesse talking it up again. That's actually a pretty funny visual, someone following a hunter in the brush I sure hope you're smarter than that little fella and know better
        I gotta call a chump public land hunter out when they ask for it and tell them they can get it any time, little buddy.

Work for something yourself. Pathetic.

C'EST LA VIE

Comment

I gotta call a chump public land hunter out when they ask for it and tell them they can get it any time, little buddy.

Work for something yourself. Pathetic.

C'EST LA VIE

It seems that you have made up some kind of "elite" public land group ever since the guy you named "Laguna Master" pointed you to the back side of Unit 1. I've been talking trash with your "Master" before you stepped foot back there man. Heck we've spent hours looking for some deer he conrndogged. I was joking and suggest you tone it down or send me a PM and I'd be glad to address this if you have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
            It seems that you have made up some kind of "elite" public land group ever since the guy you named "Laguna Master" pointed you to the back side of Unit 1. I've been talking trash with your "Master" before you stepped foot back there man. Heck we've spent hours looking for some deer he conrndogged. I was joking and suggest you tone it down or send me a PM and I'd be glad to address this if you have a problem.
            Ha, backside of 1, really shows what you don't know. No one pointed me any where and that can be easily proved. No need to. Funny how you'd like to assimilate that, especially from a guy who is known to creep another guy to find out the spots that they put the leg work in for. Suggest what you want, I ain't toning down for no chump.
            PM me if you need a spot, I'll send you a pin...

Good luck! You better make that chalkboard with something exceptional, don't let us down in those spots. Wouldn't want to ruin your rep.[emoji38]

Comment

Ha, backside of 1, really shows what you don't know. No one pointed me any where and that can be easily proved. No need to. Funny how you'd like to assimilate that, especially from a guy who is known to creep another guy to find out the spots that they put the leg work in for. Suggest what you want, I ain't toning down for no chump.
              PM me if you need a spot, I'll send you a pin...

Good luck! You better make that chalkboard with something exceptional, don't let us down in those spots. Wouldn't want to ruin your rep.[emoji38]

He talks a good smack and got you believing so I gotta give him credit. Cool to see he has a follower. The whole creeping other hunters is pretty dang funny. We'd probably get arrested if someone found our phones and saw the smack over the years. I'm not worried about no chalkboard that gets erased every year either. Hey but im not gonna go back and forth just cuz you got your panties in a wad over a joke man. I'll see you around

Comment

Now, now children!!! Hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                  Now, now children!!! Hahahahahaha
                  Hey now. Only people that put in their work solo need apply in this discussion sir!

Comment

Comment

This is suppose to be a thread about hunting Atascosa, not about egos. If you are reading this it's because you have interest in public hunting. Some of us hunt for the meat and some for bragging rights and rub it in others faces not knowing they're doing it. Cest le vie.
                      I'm sure Greg got hundreds of requests for intel (I was one) and it's up to him to decide who to share it with. He can't work with everyone. I personally will share info if I'm not in the current hunt or have it upcoming. I don't mind sharing info because I've received lots of info from awesome TBHers, including spots and areas at Hagerman where I had a chance to shoot the biggest buck of my life.
                      So let's get back on track. Good luck to the hunters this weekend. It should be good weather and this latest front should get the animals moving more. I'll be out there the following5 day hunt. Hit me up if you need some help.

Comment

WHAT? I'm just keeping this thread interesting! It's good entertainment![emoji38]

Comment

[emoji28]

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

Did we end up determining who had the biggest Laguna peepee????

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post

Hahahaha, good one..

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                                [emoji23][emoji2369]
                                Let the audience be the judge!

Comment

Working...
                                X