Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Request to a Few Long Time Regulars...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    Michael, I think you have lost control of this thread! They are being disrespectful of their elders!

Just so we are clear..... if one is an elder to most other elders, does everyone have to respect you!? Including most if not all other elders??

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
      Can there be a code word for when we really want to tune someone up but we can’t cause the boss said to play nice?? Just so the mods can know we are trying and so everyone else can know we haven’t lost a little fire?

Skim?

Comment

I swear, I can't even say nuthun no more. Just say-n.

Comment

I k how one thing - Michael is not talking about me!!!

Thanks Michael for this post. I was seeing it too and getting disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

I should let more go...my wife would be much less tense in social settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            Your wife could join my wife’s support group for women married to men whose honesty is abrasive.[emoji52]

Well my wife could easily roll with y’alls. Pretty sure she has banned me from any of her work social functions.

Comment

Pretty simple. Don’t be a dummy.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                Well my wife could easily roll with y’alls. Pretty sure she has banned me from any of her work social functions.

It all started at our wedding reception when I took the mike and congratulated her whole family on having their average IQ raised by me joining in. [emoji6] Got worse over the years. Not my fault that people hate honesty.

Comment

Should check out the DMP thread. Guy just trying to show how he is trying to improve his ranch and boom got people bashing him.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                    Aren’t you a yankee now? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                    Coming from an upstate girl... pfff

Comment

I'm old in age. But a newer tbh member. That means I am good to go.

So you jack wagons straighten up like the Boss Man says!

Burnadell Sir! Your Grandfathered from any.... wait Great Great Grandfathered from any sanctions imposed by any admins Rock On

Comment

Thiss thread is almost as good as the one Rack Ranch started! Show Steers are next!

Comment

I just want to know how come when I am a smart *** Im a **** but when SMART is a smart *** he is just SMART .

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                            Michael, I think you have lost control of this thread! They are being disrespectful of their elders!
                            Shut up old man.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                              I think we all need to keep an eye on Moser. And that Burn'old'dell fella.
                              Skimmers!

Comment

This is me...not being abrasive or honest about at least one 10 ply idiot who has posted on this thread...

Not you Curt, we still need to get drunk some time and talk about how soft some of these terds are..

Comment

Working...
                                X