DMP buck!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, this went 19 post before....

To the op, sorry for the bad luck losing the deer but a great gesture with the loaner.

Best of luck with your program.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Which one died? The original one you got or the one you wanted? Any idea what caused it?
      Last edited by jshouse; 11-08-2019, 10:43 PM.

Comment

DMP's work! Fastest way to change your herd in my opinion, besides just bringing in new blood. Loosing deer is part of the game unfortunately.

We lost a giant native 3 year old this year and never figured out what happened. One day he was fine, next day he was dead. Continued luck with your program!

Comment

Originally posted by justin156bc View Post
          Grayson, why even post? Matt is a stand up guy just trying to improve the ranch he is associated with. Pretty sure Michael had a post about user like you earlier. Matt keep up the good work. Even with the loaner you will get some great deer out that cross.
          Never ceases to amaze

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
            Which one died? The original one you got or the one you wanted? Any idea what caused it?

The original buck died 3.5 days after we put the does in, then we got the loaner, just trying to see if y’all think the original buck could’ve bred most of the does in 3.5 days or was it the loaner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by justin156bc View Post
              Grayson, why even post? Matt is a stand up guy just trying to improve the ranch he is associated with. Pretty sure Michael had a post about user like you earlier. Matt keep up the good work. Even with the loaner you will get some great deer out that cross.

Thanks Justin!!

Comment

I would bet most were bred by the loaner. Would be rare for that many to be in heat the exact 3.5 days he was in there.
                We got TTT does from the chaparosa and they have done well for us.

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
                  I would bet most were bred by the loaner. Would be rare for that many to be in heat the exact 3.5 days he was in there.
                  We got TTT does from the chaparosa and they have done well for us.
                  I agree. Wouldn’t be surprised if he covered 2-3 of them in that 4 day window, but I bet most were bred by the loaner.

Comment

Both are great bucks but I love that wide square frame!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                      It means I don’t care about your silly fake deer.

I understand you don’t care about our “silly fake deer” but I wonder why you would have to post about it. If you didn’t care, why post a response? I appreciate the feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Perkins7581 View Post
                        Funny stuff

Glad you think this is funny. Not sure why you think it is funny.

Comment

Working...
                        X