No announcement yet.

Need Help Making Christmas!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is all so awesome! I know it's not much but I will make him a paracord wrist sling for his bow and send it to you .

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I will get with sqiggy and set up getting the bow purchased and sent to him. I have paypal I just haven't used it in a long time I will have to figure that out. I am heading out of town tomorrow for the last of the bow season and the start of gun season so I will be out of pocket. My e-mail is texan4ut@gmail.com which I check daily if someone wants to contact me.

Comment

Well, I've been sick last few days and work hasn't slowed up much. Probably the reason I got sick!!
        Anyways, I've sent out PM's to everybody that posted they wanted to help. There are some I have not responded to being they have certain items they want to donate. If everybody that has said they will help, I will have both boys covered. If somebody new wants to help as well, when he gets this bow, I will be taking him to the bow shop to get him fitted for it. The place I will use is Live Oak Archery in Bryan Tx. He will be needing arrows, release, broadheads. I'm thinking maybe if I could set up a gift card in his name there. I would have to call them and see if they would or could do that, then people could just donate to that as well. If we can make this happen, I will get him going and once he can dial it in, I'm going to take him out to my place and let him fling all he wants at some hogs and then on deer for next year.

Comment

I didn’t get a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
            I didn’t get a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Sorry. You’re not the only one I missed. I will get those out tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
              How are donations getting done?
              Ok, I sent out PM's to those who said they would donate for the bow. Haven't heard back from all yet, but pretty sure this will be covered. The younger brother has asked for a set of Beats Solo Pro Wireless Noise Cancelling On-Ear Headphones. Mom text me the ad from Amazon and are priced at $299.95. Since I don't have a pay pal account, I have one set up with my brother and donations can be made to flintrock1@hotmail.com. If I receive more than what is needed, I can use it to help get accessories for the bow. I also sent out other PM's for those wanting to donate money and I may have missed some. I still haven't PM'ed those wanting to donate specific items. Just want to make sure the bow is covered first.
              Again, Thanks to You All for helping these kids. They are good kids!!!

Comment

I don't do PayPal, but PM me an address and name and I'll send a check. Thanks for doing this!

Comment

Cool deal.

Comment

PayPal inbound to flintrock1@hotmail.com from my family to theirs. We hope this helps bring some joy to their Christmas! Bump for those wishing to help out, too.

Comment

Sqiggy-

Very awesome for you to do this. I don’t have PayPal (we do have Venmo if that is an option), but I will be in Bryan/ College Station on Tuesday. You mentioned the possibility of paying the bow shop directly. Is that an option? I can swing by and pitch in a little or purchase a release or rest and leave it at the shop for you to pick up.

Comment

Originally posted by dstuckey4 View Post
                        Sqiggy-

Very awesome for you to do this. I don’t have PayPal (we do have Venmo if that is an option), but I will be in Bryan/ College Station on Tuesday. You mentioned the possibility of paying the bow shop directly. Is that an option? I can swing by and pitch in a little or purchase a release or rest and leave it at the shop for you to pick up.
                        I haven't talked to anybody at Live Oak Archery yet. Waiting for my days off which should be this Thur if nothing else breaks down before then and see if I can set something up. I think they are closed on Mondays. I could call them on Tue, but with my line of work, I might not be able to do that first thing in the morning.
                        There are some that don't have pay pal either, but are sending me a check instead. Now, my wife works in B/CS and you could leave a donation with her. If that works better, I can PM you where you can leave it.
                        Thank You

Comment

That should work. Just let me know where to drop it off and who to ask for.

Comment

Originally posted by dstuckey4 View Post
                            That should work. Just let me know where to drop it off and who to ask for.
                            PM sent.
                            Thank You again!!!

Comment

I have received some donations on PayPal for the bow 3 of the 4 payments are covered. https://paypal.me/pools/c/8jMtXxGDz1 I will get with Sqiggy this week and get this ordered. Thanks for those that have donated so far. Sqiggy look for a PM from me this week.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                                I have received some donations on PayPal for the bow 3 of the 4 payments are covered. https://paypal.me/pools/c/8jMtXxGDz1 I will get with Sqiggy this week and get this ordered. Thanks for those that have donated so far. Sqiggy look for a PM from me this week.
                                Great. Yes, go ahead and order it. I will cover the rest. I want to send enough to cover shipping to me as well so see what you can find out on that and I will get a check sent your way. Thank Y’all again!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X