Factory rem parts market?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Factory rem parts market?

About to have a bunch of factory rem parts come up for sale off of a rem 700 long range. Barrel, bdl bottom metal, bolt, b&c stock, and trigger. Basically everything but the action is getting sold. Is there a market for this stuff to make it worth messing with and if so best place to get rid of it and how much would it all be worth?

And then how much would a Zeiss conquest 3-9x40 mc be worth? I know they discontinued them and that's about as far as I have gotten.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Ballpark prices if everything is in 95% condition
    Barrel $125 (if in excellent condition with very few rds.)
    Stock $250
    Complete Bottom metal $125
    Factory Trigger (depends on model) $25 - $50
    Bolt $125
    Zeiss $350

Why selling the factory supplied matching bolt ?
    Aftermarket bolts do not always match-up with factory actions.

Honestly, you’d be better off selling the complete rifle and buying a custom action for $900 - $1000
    Last edited by Cajun Blake; 11-08-2019, 08:20 PM.

Comment

I vote sell whole rifle.

Cajun Blake, what custom actions do you like?

Comment

Kelbly actions are my personal favorite. Great people to do business with. They’ve been around for close to 50 yrs. building insanely accurate rifles. Their product fit, finish, and precision tolerances are second to none.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tApjQpsNE5o"]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tApjQpsNE5o[/ame]
        Last edited by Cajun Blake; 11-08-2019, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
          Ballpark prices if everything is in 95% condition
          Barrel $125 (if in excellent condition with very few rds.)
          Stock $250
          Complete Bottom metal $125
          Factory Trigger (depends on model) $25 - $50
          Bolt $125
          Zeiss $350

Why selling the factory supplied matching bolt ?
          Aftermarket bolts do not always match-up with factory actions.

Honestly, you’d be better off selling the complete rifle and buying a custom action for $900 - $1000
          Thanks for the info.

Basically wanting to get an m16 style extractor put on it instead of the flimsy rem standard extractor. I can get the current bolt face cut to make it and cost is like 250. Or I can sell it and buy one from ptg for 3-400. I am open to either keeping or selling the bolt. But the rest is gone. For what I can get for the stock scope bottom metal and trigger guard the action and bolt were free.

I have basically all the parts ordered to put the rifle together new bottom metal that is metal not plastic barrel stock trigger scope bases and rings. Just have to wait for parts to all come in and take it to WTO to assemble bed, and true the action up and will be ready to roll. Last detail I am working out is the bolt and that's about it.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X