• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian, she just wanted to say : good morning"

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dcbrown View Post
      Brian, she just wanted to say "good morning".

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
        I was running a little less than 10 mins later than I usually am this morning. While I was in the kitchen making my lunch, Macie began to moan( yell). I went in and asked if I was making to much noise and she just grinned ear to ear! Guess I was disturbing her beauty sleep! Didn’t catch the big smile but got a small one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Keep the Princess happy.

Comment

Originally posted by tmag View Post
          keep the princess happy.

x2 !!!

Comment

Good morning Princess, stay warm!

Comment

Macie loves the cold, always has. It was always a battle to keep her in during weather like this and then to put a jacket on if she was going out. Now the battle is with the nurses. They are all cold so they think Macie must be. I got home last night right before 6 last night so Theresa was getting Macie ready for the evening. She didn’t have covers on because Theresa was changing her. About 15 mins later after Theresa left Macie was very fussy. Went in to check on her and she had 2 big blankets on her and her face was red. Took the blankets off and just put her sheet on her and she was fine. Lol

Comment

That sounds about right.

Comment

Love a girl that likes the cold! This Fall is right up her alley👍

Comment

I also love the cold weather. People in my office are always cold and turning the thermostat up to 74 degrees, which is as high as they can set it. The get upset because every time I walk by it, I set it back to 71.

Comment

Gonna be a great weekend, enjoy it Macie gal!

Comment

Just got this picture. Keili had a friend come to the house and cut Macies hair. And by the looks of she cut a lot. Which it needed!

Comment

Glad to hear that you’re staying cool, I like it cold myself. You keep letting them know what you want!!
                          Looking forward to seeing pics of you after the hair cut.
                          Brian praying all is well with the Gardner’s.
                          Have a great weekend.

God Bless the Gardner’s.
                          Last edited by BowCrazy; 11-15-2019, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Macie done got whacked, hope she ain't frowning.

Enjoy the weekend Gardner's!

Comment

I think she has realized that it hurts a lot less to have it brushed out when its short. Lol.

Comment

Once again I need to ask for prayers. Keili is scheduled to have her lower 3 disk replaced in her back Monday morning. She is really nervous, and not going to lie, so am I. She will be down for a long time. Thankfully we have awesome help with Macie so should be good there.

Comment

Working...
                                X