2020 Bow lineups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 Bow lineups

I love this time of the year. All the anticipation - what are manufacturers going to come up with, and then sadly disappointed (normally) with the same technology as last year and the years prior. I haven’t owned a Hoyt in a long time and still waiting for the others to launch but the Hoyt lineup looks pretty good.

I was a loyal Hoyt guy for years and love their bows. I decided to go a different route and bought a new Elite in early '14. I was thinking about upgrading before next season and getting a new Hoyt but DANG! New bow prices have gotten ridiculous. For the price of a nicely rigged out new bow, I can buy a custom rifle with nice optics and it won't tank in value after a few years like a bow. They are pricing the working man out of the market.

Comment

Still shooting my alpha max Hoyt from 2008 it still gets the job done hard to justify a new bow when the old bow still hammers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

$1750 for barebones bow!!!!!!

Comment

I thought all Hoyt did was the same thing they’ve done the last three years. I use to be a die hard Hoyt guy. Went to elite for a year and. now have a Mathews. I’ll be keeping my traverse. Elites and bowtechs tuning technology is a advancement on their bows. Wanna see what Mathews does.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
            I was a loyal Hoyt guy for years and love their bows. I decided to go a different route and bought a new Elite in early '14. I was thinking about upgrading before next season and getting a new Hoyt but DANG! New bow prices have gotten ridiculous. For the price of a nicely rigged out new bow, I can buy a custom rifle with nice optics and it won't tank in value after a few years like a bow. They are pricing the working man out of the market.
            I totally agree. I use to buy a new bow every year and made the argument that after new strings- I might as well. Now at $1700, that is not the case. I’m not sure what the margin is but geez they are getting pricey.

Comment

Bowtech just released the Revolt and Revolt X

Fun watching the new bows come out

Comment

Love my Triax and probably wont get another bow for 4 or 5 years

Comment

We just got the two new Elite bows, and three of the Black Series from Prime in. I honestly don't think I've ever shot a smoother bow than the Elite Kure.

But those Prime bows feel like there is a lion in a cage and when you let it go it goes. The parallel cam system just looks amazing. I had some crazy groupings from 10 yards no peep. Not expecting to impress anybody with that but it made me all giddy.

The new Xpedition flagship is a speed demon. The draw cycle on that bad bow feels natural and it feels like a laser.

Comment

Originally posted by TxSpinner View Post
                    We just got the two new Elite bows, and three of the Black Series from Prime in. I honestly don't think I've ever shot a smoother bow than the Elite Kure.

But those Prime bows feel like there is a lion in a cage and when you let it go it goes. The parallel cam system just looks amazing. I had some crazy groupings from 10 yards no peep. Not expecting to impress anybody with that but it made me all giddy.

The new Xpedition flagship is a speed demon. The draw cycle on that bad bow feels natural and it feels like a laser.
                    Where did you see the xpedition ( 2020), I search and don’t see them.

Comment

Originally posted by TxSpinner View Post

I’m most certainly going to try the Elite

Comment

I'm going to go out on a very long, spindly limb here and make a crazy, outlandish prediction:

"This model is fast, smooth, quiet, and dead in the hand".

Many reviews will substitute "quite" for "quiet"...but it means the same thing.

Comment

My 2007 Diamond Black Ice Killed a nice buck a few weeks ago in the same way it did in 2007.

Comment

Interested to still see a moderately fast bow with a short ata. Closest I've seen is the obsession fx30. I hear Mathews is releasing another 28 ata bow.. I'll be watching.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              I'm going to go out on a very long, spindly limb here and make a crazy, outlandish prediction:

"This model is fast, smooth, quiet, and dead in the hand".

Many reviews will substitute "quite" for "quiet"...but it means the same thing.

lolol

Comment

Working...
                              X