• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Counting down the daze

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
      Calling all Acuna hunters......

Have any of you guys recently purchased any custom made metal chairs in town? Rocking chairs with cup holders... Who builds them and what did they cost???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come in Acuna metal chair buyers!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]. Trying to find out which gringo bought my chairs!

Comment

Come in Acuna metal chair buyers!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]. Trying to find out which gringo bought my chairs!

I’ll look next time i go through i think the place that used to sell them got tore down and looks like their building a school or something there. They’ve redone the whole crossing to boot

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          I’ll look next time i go through i think the place that used to sell them got tore down and looks like their building a school or something there. They’ve redone the whole crossing to boot

LOL I had some built down there and he sold them to another gringo hunter... Figured there was a chance it was one of you jackwagons [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
            Information sent
            When you get a minute, might clean out your inbox.................

Appreciate it.

Rwc

Comment

LOL I had some built down there and he sold them to another gringo hunter... Figured there was a chance it was one of you jackwagons [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Lol I’ll keep my ear open **rocking on the porch** you need to tell him make these cup holders bigger......... errrr i mean make sure he makes the cup holders big enough [emoji1787][emoji1303]

Comment

Im going down for my first time ever at the start of January and will be crossing at Del rio/Acuna hunting near San Carlos. Can anybody tell me how the hunting should be or what to expect down there?

Comment

Originally posted by Tex21 View Post
                  Im going down for my first time ever at the start of January and will be crossing at Del rio/Acuna hunting near San Carlos. Can anybody tell me how the hunting should be or what to expect down there?
                  You should be getting there pretty close to, if not during, the rut.

We shot all our bucks last year on New years Eve & New Years day.

Comment

Hunting should still be good early January, Id grab a custom chair from town and enjoy the hunt. Welcome to Mexico.

Comment

We’ve killed the majority of our deer from 1/3-1/14

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                        We’ve killed the majority of our deer from 1/3-1/14

I will be down Jan 3-7

Comment

I will be down Jan 3-7

Should be fun hunting good luck an enjoy

Comment

We will be headed south on Nov 15th! Looking forward to it brothers!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

We’re headed down the 15th as well! I’m pumped

Comment

Will be in Coahuila the 23rd-30th. I am pumped up to get in the stand!

Comment

Working...
                                X