No announcement yet.

Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coahuila opens Friday November 15th. Correct?

Comment

It’s been a while since I’ve crossed Columbia on a Sunday afternoon. 1:45 minutes so far. Brutal.

No more Sunday afternoon return trips for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
        It’s been a while since I’ve crossed Columbia on a Sunday afternoon. 1:45 minutes so far. Brutal.

I’m next in line [emoji23] thank god

Comment

It’s not normally this bad

Comment

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post
            Coahuila opens Friday November 15th. Correct?
            Yes

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by VetteRprMan View Post
              Thanks. I can’t find anyone that wants to ride over and return the same day. 18-20 hour round trip.

That sounds brutal! Lol

Comment

Ha. I must be right behind you. 4 door gold f150?
                Bueno Suerte amigo

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt24/7Hard View Post
                  We were planning a trip down this weekend to check guns in.

Spoke with our liaison on gun permits and he said that Angadi had meetings yesterday and today with the crossing officials about the gun permits and the trouble that people have been having. “Wanting scope information”

He informed me today that Angadi was not handing out any of the gun permits they currently have and will be “revising” them starting Monday. He said ours should be ready by Thursday.

Has anyone heard this?

We started our permits in August

All issues were resolved in Colombia on Friday. Everything is status quo

Comment

Ha. I must be right behind you. 4 door gold f150?
                    Bueno Suerte amigo

Yes Sir that was me!! Y’all be safe VIVA! [emoji1166]

Comment

We crossed our guns at Colombia Friday early afternooon after getting the all clear after the Angadi meeting. Little mexican border gal was great.
                      No xray, no vehicle search, took care of gun permits asap and checked our vehicles & trailer paperwork wuickly (was pulling my hunting rig loaded on a trailer).
                      Big deer not moving much this weekend. All good cam pics were at night. But was great getting down into the brush. We need some rain tanks are DRY!
                      Colombia was miserable today like already mentioned. In line over an hour. US didnt open a second gate until like 12 when we crossed.

Comment

Good work trip to the ranch. Filled the feeders, put out cameras, and got all 15 blinds ready to hunt.

It’s as dry as I’ve ever seen a place down there, but the brush is still in decent shape. 3” on the year. Deer look in ok shape, with some big bucks seen. The Cattle look terrible.

The place was in pretty good shape in the spring, but a summer of no rain has been rough.

Comment

Good work trip to the ranch. Filled the feeders, put out cameras, and got all 15 blinds ready to hunt.

It’s as dry as I’ve ever seen a place down there, but the brush is still in decent shape. 3” on the year. Deer look in ok shape, with some big bucks seen. The Cattle look terrible.

The place was in pretty good shape in the spring, but a summer of no rain has been rough.

Well guess that’s as good of news as you can hope for crazy y’all have only gotten 3”

Comment

How does anything stay green with 3" of rain all year? Natural selection and adaptation at work.

Comment

Calling all Acuna hunters......

Have any of you guys recently purchased any custom made metal chairs in town? Rocking chairs with cup holders... Who builds them and what did they cost???

Comment

That was our story last year. 3" until Sept then the skies opened up with about 20" Sept oct. Was a very challenging season.This year looks to be better

Comment

Working...
                                X