No announcement yet.

2019/20 Duck Season - Official Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a few more sleeps! It's looking like there might be more birds down than last year for sure.

Comment

Got a report from a buddy yesterday saying the prarie is holding a solid number of birds. Tomorrow is the game day.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
        I’ll be out Saturday morning, hoping to shoot anything other than teal. That’s all I shot last year other than shovelers and one redhead. Really hoping for something new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Don't ,I mean don't ever complain about any kind of ducks. Could be a lot worse, no birds! Don't make the duck god mad!!! LOL!!

Comment

got the gear stacked up in the garage and the alarm set for 3:45am. Probably won't get much sleep tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
            got the gear stacked up in the garage and the alarm set for 3:45am. Probably won't get much sleep tonight.

Dang!!!! Shooting light isn’t until after 7!!!! I’ll be getting up at 5:30

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post

If your hunting public your already late!![emoji2]

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                If your hunting public your already late!![emoji2]

Entirely true.... first spot was already taken at 5:15. I'm settled in to spot #2. It should still produce some birds.

Good thing is most these guys out this weekend wont be around next weekend. Still lots of time to get in some hunts.

Comment

Pretty good morning on the prairie. Ended up with a 4 man limit with a much appreciated surprise of a few mallards being killed. Talked to a few buddies hunting a little further south down around blessing and they took home a few mallards as well.

Comment

We had 2 limits of teal today. Didn't see many big ducks at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                      We had 2 limits of teal today. Didn't see many big ducks at all.
                      Who needs big ducks when you have teal???

Congrats on a good hunt. Making up for your teal season!

Comment

Saturday was a skunk for me. Didnt get my spot.
                        This morning got my spot and was limited by 7am.
                        Got hunts planned for wednesday and friday.

Comment

Took some boys out yesterday for youth weekend. Not a barn burner, but they had a good time.

Comment

Little slower this morning and they made us work for em but we scratched out a 3 man on the prairie.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
                              Took some boys out yesterday for youth weekend. Not a barn burner, but they had a good time.
                              Good job getting the young men out👍

Comment

Good start to the season for us. Mostly teal on our farm. Had a pair of mallards do it right but it was 2 minutes before shooting time. It was tough calling off the shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X