Official 2019 Astros World Series thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Scherzer has gotten just enough over the plate to get a lot of deep counts, but he’s about done. Gonna have to feed on the pen now.

Rendon is electric.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here comes there number 3 starter. Hopefully they can make something happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      Here comes there number 3 starter. Hopefully they can make something happen.

I can’t believe they didn’t send him back out, I would have.

Comment

I don’t know Maldonado, and I am biased...but would y’all not rather see Chirenos start every game of this series?

Comment

This is pitiful.

Comment

This is pitiful.

Those other guys made the World Series too...

Comment

Those other guys made the World Series too...

I’m not rooting for those other guys. Lol

Comment

Just like the other series,
                We have got to take advantage of opportunities with guys on base.

Comment

I’m not rooting for those other guys. Lol

I’m not either, but they aren’t here by accident.

Effin George.

Comment

I don’t know Maldonado, and I am biased...but would y’all not rather see Chirenos start every game of this series?

Maldanado is sloppy. Chirinos seems more disciplined at the plate.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                      Just like the other series,
                      We have got to take advantage of opportunities with guys on base.

Yep, have left way to many guys on base all playoffs. That has to change.

Comment

Un-related...Tom Hanks as Fred Rogers is pretty much perfect too..

Who the heck is Fred Rogers??? Seen the commercials for that new movie and they just leave me confused... is this a remake of something?? Seems kinda creepy to me if I’m being honest

Washington is for real, and we need to swing the bats better!! Haven’t seen cole get touched up like this in a while

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                          Who the heck is Fred Rogers??? Seen the commercials for that new movie and they just leave me confused... is this a remake of something?? Seems kinda creepy to me if I’m being honest

Washington is for real, and we need to swing the bats better!! Haven’t seen cole get touched up like this in a while
                          This is the saddest thing I've ever read and your parents should be ashamed. Honestly, my kids won't know it either. He was a helluva neighbor!!!!

Comment

I can’t believe they didn’t send him back out, I would have.

Makes me think they’ll give him the start in game 4.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post

Mr. Rogers neighborhood. If you’re 40+ you watched him growing up.

Couldn’t hardly wait for that **** train to take me to the land of make believe.

Comment

Here we go, boys. We need some runs.

Comment

Working...
                                X