Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feels like a good morning for something to die

Comment

Kade had a trespasser on him with a gun in the bottom... Good Ol Angelina County

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
        Kade had a trespasser on him with a gun in the bottom... Good Ol Angelina County
        Smh

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty slow so far. Kind of surprising.

Comment

See that right there? That's the kind of stuff that'll make you want to kick a puppy!!! There's a 5 can roll on my dash and I was sure I grabbed a can this morning. Dammit!!!

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Comment

Crisis diverted!!! It was in my chest vest pocket. It's also like the good Christian people at Grizzly knew I was going to buy this can too! Now we can get back to staring at sunshine, it was about to be a spot and stalk back to the truck!

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe we should add “mandatory back up snuff can in all stands” to the lease rules?

Comment

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
                  Maybe we should add “mandatory back up snuff can in all stands” to the lease rules?
                  Manly problems require manly solutions!

Gonna give it til 10 and wrap it up. We're cooking at mom's house this evening so I won't be hunting but I'll be back at it in the morning.

Comment

Trapper Saw a doe about 8am, Kade saw a big hog. Seey'all tomorrow

Comment

Good luck in the morning. I squeezed off on a nice river bottom buck this morning right at 10am......misjudged the yardage and shot under him. FML....

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
                        Good luck in the morning. I squeezed off on a nice river bottom buck this morning right at 10am......misjudged the yardage and shot under him. FML....
                        Dang homie! We’ll be after’m in the morning.

Comment

Headed out the door with a slight touch of a headache.

Comment

Too many blue mountains

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
                              Too many blue mountains
                              Sol and Shiner Light Blond.

I'm back at the pop up where the hell raising took place the other day. I wish I knew how to take a screenshot on this phone, this is a cool looking spot on the map. Also after looking on the map it sure seems like the guy that was shooting the other day had to be on my side of the fence.

I'm probably not going to make a marathon hunt this morning. We have a leasework day tomorrow and I want to get a head start on it. Also if anyone knows of a place in Jasper/ Woodville/ Lufkin area that I can go grab a Summit Goliath shoot me a heads up. I lost my tree climbers in a flood last year and have been all over Lufkin looking and can't find one.

Comment

I'm going to start bringing my guitar to the stand with me. It certainly can't hurt the number of deer I'm seeing-

Comment

Working...
                                X