Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still haven’t shot mine! Can’t decide on scope... Putting a 6 power scope on it tomorrow, so at least I can post a group...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Loving the rifles! Deer season is over and done with. Now on to multiple elk hunts! Hunted hard for a big mature buck but couldn't make it happen. Still happy to put meet in the freezer with this guy. Here's my 3x4 NE oregon mule deer. Taken with my tier 1 6.5 prc at 350 yds with factory 143 eldx. Pass through and didnt move an inch.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by OSU Fisher; 10-10-2019, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Here is my 280 AI completed

Comment

Looking good

Comment

I couldn’t be more excited of how it turned out!

Comment

Originally posted by csmith936 View Post
              I couldn’t be more excited of how it turned out!

Sweet rig and my favorite chambering

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                Sweet rig and my favorite chambering
                I appreciate it. Going to try to get some rounds down range with it this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by csmith936 View Post
                  I appreciate it. Going to try to get some rounds down range with it this weekend

What Ammo are you starting with?

Comment

What Ammo are you starting with?
                    I have some factory hornady 162 eldx and some nosler 140's im going to try out. Still waiting on a few pieces to arrive since I want to shoot 168 berger VLD's through it. I will eventually reload for it once all my items arrive

Comment

So, guess I’ll ask...what’s up for next years build?

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                        So, guess I’ll ask...what’s up for next years build?
                        They’ll start a thread in December for ideas. Next year there will probably be a hard cutoff also because off non members making orders or people quickly creating a account and ordering.

Seems like they might swing in the other direction and do more of a bench build.
                        I hope it’s similar to this years build though.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          They’ll start a thread in December for ideas. Next year there will probably be a hard cutoff also because off non members making orders or people quickly creating a account and ordering.

Seems like they might swing in the other direction and do more of a bench build.

I hope it’s similar to this years build though.

There should be a qualifier similar to getting in the classifieds, been here X amount of time or made X number of contributing post.

Comment

There should be a qualifier similar to getting in the classifieds, been here X amount of time or made X number of contributing post.
                            Yes. This exactly.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I am kinda hoping they will do something similar to what you see all of the PRS guys running for next years deal, if we get another shot at it.

Comment

Bull down CO 1st Rifle! Paired with 215 grain Berger tipped him over with one shot. Thanks again Robert for putting together a great rifle. I would post a pic pic but it won’t let me post any attachments.

Comment

Working...
                                X