Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sure they will be coming out of the woodwork this week.

Comment

Hook ‘Em! It should be a fun week!!

Comment

Well Paul, I will be waiting for my new avatar come Sunday! Hopefully we can keep it respectable, but it’s gonna be a tough game. I will still be watching and hoping for the best tho!

Comment

Well bye weeks over, time for the pain.

Bama gonna rollllll. I'll be in Mexico at the lease doing work, not even going to watch that one. They will attack us with speed, speed, speed on the edges and outside.

LSU opens a 14 point favorite over Florida. Should be a good game with Florida's defense.

Think I saw OU as a 10 point favorite over Texas, I'd take Texas. Even in past years when they were clearly not as good as OU, they win. It's a rivalry game, +10 all day.

Comment

They will be serving up Gator Gumbeaux in Red Stick Saturday night.

Comment

I'm headed to CS to watch the massacre at Kyle Field. I told myself to just go have fun and enjoy it no matter the outcome. I'll be in the stands pulling for the Ags until the clock strikes 0:00!!! I just hope we don't get completely blown out! Gig Em!

Comment

Biggest game of the weekend in in the Horseshoe...

#8 Whiskey vs #3 tOSU

Go Bucks !!!!

Bucks by 13

Comment

Geaux tigers

SEC about to beat each other up

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                  UF vs LSU is pretty big. Bama vs A&M, not a big game but its important for the Aggies. Other than that, naw.

Comment

Go smoo!

Comment

Should be a good one in Dallas on Saturday. Not sure either defense can stop the other's offense. Hook'em!

Originally posted by 5-0Bowhunter View Post
                      SEC about to beat each other up
                      I don't think it will be an old sec slugfest. LSU going to run up the score on Florida with their passing attack.
                      Last edited by BigL; 10-07-2019, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                        Should be a good one in Dallas on Saturday. Not sure either defense can stop the other's offense. Hook'em!

I don't think it will be an old sec slugfest. LSU going to run up the score on Florida with their passing attack.
                        I wonder when I’ll ever see another one and worry what will happen if we do. A couple of years ago I remember thinking, what in the world are we doing? Sign more linemen and RBs on the offensive side! Have to admit this kool aid is pretty good while it lasts.
                        All I want is the next game and by just a point if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243
                          Never would take the Aggies.
                          Smart man........

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                            Thank you Mason, I had almost forgotten it was time to open up the Avatar Window again! . I better check the files to see who else wanted one this week. I do remember more Aggies than LSU Bayou Bagels have pre-signed. I'll have to take a look.

For now anyone who wants in on the fun is welcome to join in. As usual we play like men around here, head to head, one week or more as desired, keep playing year after year after year and so on and I'll do the same when the Tide turns. Who knows, this could be the year.

Some may want the Brock Middlebrook Special. That's one week per point.
                            I don't think I ever got any takers for the CNS would last longer at BAMA than Sumlin would at Bryan-College Station. It was fun trying to get takers for that one though. That was going to be a combo with a normal avatar bet. Jimbo? I don't know, CNS is getting a little long in the tooth and JF (well there is a great pair of initials from Aggie history) probably has a pretty large buyout.

Going to go to the file cabinet now.

I still think of the old filing cabinets from Barney Miller when you reference going to the file cabinet.

I have my kids hockey game at 4:30 on Saturday if I’m not on here egging you on about Saban not running the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Let me start by saying I hate the current Big 12 setup where you play every team and then have a rematch in the Championship game. I understand the additional revenue and the 13th data point (I think it will bite the Big 12 in the butt as much as it helps though).

For me, it has taken some air out of the TX / OU game. It doesn't matter who wins this weekend if they two teams face off in the Championship game down the road for the Championship. I would rather lose this weekend and win the Big 12 (opposite of last year) if I get my pick. It is really hard to beat a good team twice, so I think this puts both TX and OU at a disadvantage in the National picture.

Don't get me wrong. I am heading to Dallas this weekend and I can't wait to kick it off, but if Texas gets beat, its not the end of the world if they get a shot at the Championship come December........ and I hate that way of thinking. Texas is not in the group of teams playing for a Playoff Spot at this point in the season. They are getting closer and need to get healthy again.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post

Depends on the Gator D. Gonna be a good one.

Comment

Working...
                                X