No announcement yet.

S.h.n.f. 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m making my first sit in the morning. Good luck everyone.

Comment

I was out there today - I probably swallowed a couple of handfuls of mosquitoes haha

Comment

Yep my sits have definitely been better. And my cams didn't take pictures of Jack **** since it would only trip the sensor within 8 to 10 feet of the camera. Oh well maybe next week.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Romulan View Post
          I was out there today - I probably swallowed a couple of handfuls of mosquitoes haha
          Somebody's gotta get revenge for the rest of us...

Comment

How's it going Now only? Any luck today?

Comment

Dang spell check, I meant Bowonly!

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                Dang spell check, I meant Bowonly!
                you can edit it

Comment

I'm just waiting around to see these guys start to drop. The water oaks got a head start, but when these start falling I think my spots will heat up. For reference this tree had 11 or 12 acorns in just the section I circled. These trees seem to be stacked this season.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

my son and i camping with Reyes and Joe. It was hot and skeeters crazy. I didnt see anything on all three days. Just wish for cooler weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pelochas View Post
                      my son and i camping with Reyes and Joe. It was hot and skeeters crazy. I didnt see anything on all three days. Just wish for cooler weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      It's on the way no worries. Also, we still doing a do over this weekend on the lunch?

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
                        It's on the way no worries. Also, we still doing a do over this weekend on the lunch?

sorry, im working this weekend 3-11pm, maybe next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by pelochas View Post
                          sorry, im working this weekend 3-11pm, maybe next weekend.
                          No problem, that half was kinda open ended to all the guys in here. So if Tod, Brad, Bryant or anyone else in the group that talked about lunch this weekend, that works.

Comment

I'm just waiting around to see these guys start to drop. The water oaks got a head start, but when these start falling I think my spots will heat up. For reference this tree had 11 or 12 acorns in just the section I circled. These trees seem to be stacked this season.

Red oak acorns are not prefered. Deer will choose the white oak acorns this time of year. Those red oak acorns can draw them in later when food gets harder to come by.

Comment

Originally posted by E.TX.BOWHUNTER View Post
                              Red oak acorns are not prefered. Deer will choose the white oak acorns this time of year. Those red oak acorns can draw them in later when food gets harder to come by.
                              Yessir, I know. From what I've seen and also heard from other people there are very few if any white oaks that produced this year. The water oaks, for example, are just an early dropping red oak.

Comment

Yessir, I know. From what I've seen and also heard from other people there are very few if any white oaks that produced this year. The water oaks, for example, are just an early dropping red oak.

What about post oak? Is that good for bow season

Comment

Working...
                                X