2019-20 Grayson/Cooke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perkins7581 View Post
    Can’t post pics but I’ve got some pic sent to me this week of some big deer showing up on cam. Good luck hully
    Send em to me

Comment

Any updates?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Still not much activity on feeders. Have caught a few on trails but nothing special. Had a nice bachelor group in May that hasn’t been around since.
        Hopefully the cooler temps in October will spice things up soon.
        Pig action is in full force with lots of piglets on the ground.
        How are things going with Jimmy over there Hully? Hear he is an interesting fellow to put it nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
          Still not much activity on feeders. Have caught a few on trails but nothing special. Had a nice bachelor group in May that hasn’t been around since.
          Hopefully the cooler temps in October will spice things up soon.
          Pig action is in full force with lots of piglets on the ground.
          How are things going with Jimmy over there Hully? Hear he is an interesting fellow to put it nicely.
          Things are SLOWLY starting to ramp up.. a few small bucks, nothing special.. pigs, pigs, and more pigs as always

Well, Jimmy isnt over our section anymore.. and let's just say I'm not upset..haha

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
            Things are SLOWLY starting to ramp up.. a few small bucks, nothing special.. pigs, pigs, and more pigs as always

Well, Jimmy isnt over our section anymore.. and let's just say I'm not upset..haha

That’s great news. I know he is taking over the ranch out by sivells bend and lots of folks are very upset. It he tries to make the same rules out there that he did in walnut bend then there will likely be a lot of vacancies in Cooke county.

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
              That’s great news. I know he is taking over the ranch out by sivells bend and lots of folks are very upset. It he tries to make the same rules out there that he did in walnut bend then there will likely be a lot of vacancies in Cooke county.
              Yea, I'm definitely much happier with the current ranch manager.

The foundation they use for the biologist recommendations is some of the worst recommendations I've ever heard..

But, its 30 mins from the house and its year round and I have seen what the area can produce..

Comment

Myself, my boy, and 2 other lease buds will be out in the morning in north Cooke county.. no target bucks, so everything that walks will be a game time decision.. pigs and yotes are always on the hit list though..

Comment

good luck this weekend, if you need a dog, let me know, Roxie on stand-by.

Comment

Up and at em boys!!!!!!!

Comment

Gonna head that way soon. Hope to be in the stand by 530

Comment

East Cooke with a small corner going into Grayson. Have only had a few doe on cam. Not a single pig but we are getting quite a few turkey.

Comment

36° Saturday morning.

Should get the deer up and moving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be sitting for the first time tomorrow morning. My cell camera on one spot isn't showing anything other than leaves blowing but, I'm hoping this cold front blowing through tonight/tomorrow morning will get something moving.

Comment

Front got bumped up like 6 hours. Shows wind/rain switching to the N around 5p.. Ill be in the stand that's set just outside a bedding area.. we'll see..

Comment

It's coming..

Comment

Working...
                                X