No announcement yet.

2019 Crappie thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prefishing for little mans tourney this eve then we had pizza! He had 7.61 on his best 5. His dad stuck one that woulda put him around 8 pounds! Had to get catching out my system today! Tomorrow is all him!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The best to him tomorrow!

Comment

Life is good! Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Drove down to the ramp at Buck Creek (Ray Roberts) yesterday. Sure wished I could have fished instead of a meeting in Sherman.

Comment

I wish I brought a cooler! Little man stroked em all day long just not big enough fish! He hung in till 1245

Comment

2019 Crappie thread!!

7.63 on his 5. with a 1.79 big fish. He came I. Second. First had 8.1 with a 2.38!

Comment

Congrats on second "shorter" Man! You to Pops!

Comment

Thanks! Thumpaholics did it up right today! I bet he caught 40-50 crappie today! Belly is full nap time now!

Comment

I kinda like this! Eat snacks and drink coffee while somebody else does the work! Now I know what it's like to be him!![emoji2]

Comment

No moon pies

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                        No moon pies

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Little man had a chocolate moon pie and a strawberry milk for breakfast that morning from Star Mart! I'm more a vanilla zinger person myself!![emoji2]

Comment

Ahhhh-Ha! Now I know yall's little secret to catch-n a boat load of crappies! It's the Moon pie and Zinger cover scent on your fingers your put-n on those jigs!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                            7.63 on his 5. with a 1.79 big fish. He came I. Second. First had 8.1 with a 2.38!
                            😲 wow, 2.38! That was a good-un, would have been hard to beat. Congrats to little man!!! Had a good teacher!

Comment

We cleaned 30 this morning on Fork! First time chasing crappie w Livescope for the guy with me. He caught on towards the end! Had several fish around 1.5 but no good ones today. Burger and chocolate icebox pie was on time though! McDonald's gang can have Fork the rest of the week! I'm going to Palestine this weekend!

Comment

Slew are you selling your boat? [emoji12] sounds like one of those shady east texas deals! No title for the motor!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X