No announcement yet.

Honestly, what's your price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of our LEO and military are 2a supporters, I find it hard to believe that they would come to our houses and demand our guns. I believe there would be a total collapse of our military/LEO if this happened. They have swore to protect against foreign and domestic, I think they will make the correct decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
      Your price should be nothing less than your life, nothing less than our forefathers gave.

And 4 million lost in boating accidents

Comment

Standing alone when they come to confiscate your guns is a no winner deal for sure. Need's to be a citizen's defense force in place to check any gun grabbing.

Last edited by Thumper; 09-14-2019, 06:51 PM.

Comment

The oath I swore was to defend against all enemies, both foreign and domestic. And if "my" government comes to take guns, then they have made themselves the enemy, and are no longer my government.

Beto knows not of what he speaks, and he is showing all the other candidates how to lose all support, including from the party, in an instant.

It will take my death for me to relinquish my possessions. And no, they are not at the bottom of a lake.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            The divide between LE would be very apparent & a problem of it's own...none of this door knocking would happen overnight so everyone will have plenty of time to evaluate their stance.

Sheriff dept's have already said no to red flags without due process. If a law clearly does not jive with the constitution, then it's really dealing with patriotism vs tyranny. I don't see it happening in my lifetime.

Still can't believe francis said it & will be fun watching his future quotes on the matter.
            I agree. I don't think it will happen in my lifetime either but I don't guess anyone really knows. What I do know is the past tends to repeat itself. And I don't know of any instance in the past where weapons were ordered to be turned in or confiscated that turned out well for the people that weren't armed anymore. I don't want that to be us. That ain't gonna be me.

Every time this topic gets brought up all I can think about is that old picture of the Jewish man about to be shot in the head and thrown in a hole full of bodies. When people take your only means of protecting your life or the freedoms you have away from you,you do what they tell you to do. No ifs,ands or buts about it. I'm alive and free and I'll continue to be that way.

Comment

Let's not forget, we are the ones who give the government our permission to make laws. We give the police the authority to carry a firearm. We the citizens of this country elect these politicians to work for us.
              I carried a fully automatic weapon for 6 years in the 82nd Airborne Division. I'm an American citizen. I will not relinquish my weapon to anyone.
              Come and take it. My oath has no expiration date.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                I'd like to say I'd fight. Unfortunately if theres no resistance and I'm a bump on the log not sure I would if it's absolutely futile. In today's world no one cars enough. One man standing up doesn't make a difference anymore.
                I'll fight alone if I have to. Hope it done come to that, and their will be like minded people by my side.

Comment

If someone came to my door trying to confiscate guns I would calmly remind him that we both have family’s that we love very much and how terrible it would be for one or both of us to be killed over something so crazy. And then ensure them them that if they don’t turn around and leave it could very well happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess the good news is that Bitchos derailed the libs 'Common Sense' stance.

My wife and I have had the conversation. All outcomes are less than desirable.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Why dont we just turn in Beto?

Comment

I believe most gun owners feel the same as not to relinquish their firearms and rights. Its some what good to believe that most LEO would side on the peoples right. Same as the military. That being said, what happened at WACO

Comment

Just glue a bolt handle to the action. Then tell them it’s not a semi auto. They would be too dumb to know the difference [emoji41]

Comment

Its about liberty. Same as the green deal, if you control the economy you control the people.
                            I'll keep mine. Thank you.

Comment

Honestly, what's your price?

Lady at work started to ask why you would own an “assault rifle”, so I did what any person would do and played dumb and asked what that was. I then clarified that a semi auto rifle was not one and that people like these “black” guns because the are easily customized. Then explained if these were banned then they couldn’t call them assault but now they would be semi-auto and the regulation would continue. She understood that.

After I explained everything she even said tat there could be assault sticks, and all I could do was laugh and agree.

Last edited by bmac; 09-15-2019, 08:40 AM.

Comment

There won’t be mass confiscation. That would be a PR nightmare for the government. There will be attempts at incremental gun control. What if all high capacity magazines were banned and possession of one got you a mandatory 10 year prison sentence. Would you turn yours in? I don’t even use the ones I have, but they would never get mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X