Rambo - Last Blood!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rambo - Last Blood!

Who will be going to see it? Comes out in 11 days!

I hate going to the movies but i usually got to 1-2 a year.

This is the only one i have been anxiously waiting on.

Comment

Planning on it. My wife wasn't too happy I let our oldest son watch the last one. He was pretty young and I didn't realize the language was gonna be that bad. He's almost 18 now and told me we gotta go watch it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Is there an M-60 machine gun mounted on a wheelchair or walker?

Comment

John Rambo never dies chew. Dont even go there. Currently I'm on ebay looking for a rambo knife.

Comment

Comment

Do I need to watch the first Rambo movies to understand this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Yes sir ,& watch them in order. If not you will not get the true saga & details! LOL!
                Also watch the Expendable series in order, so you will understand this movie. You can then realize what he went through before this Rambo movie. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Yes, you will have to peel the BETO sticker off the back of your Prius and go see the fist movies first.

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
                    John Rambo never dies chew. Dont even go there. Currently I'm on ebay looking for a rambo knife.
                    Ive got the one from the 2nd movie. Had since I was a teen its pretty worn. No telling all the stuff I hacked on over the years with it

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                        Yes, you will have to peel the BETO sticker off the back of your Prius and go see the fist movies first.
                        Watch a privileged white American slaughter a bunch of innocent asians and foreigners... I think I will just pass. And I'll keep that BETO sticker on my car till after he wins the 2020 election. Good day sir!

Comment

The first movie means something, after that pure shoot’em up entertainment if thats your thang.

The crux of the first movie takes place as Rambo is walking down to Delmar Barry’s place, his mood and movements, and then the “change” as he finds out Delmar has passed away. He deserves the highest acting award for that moment. Many of you will NEVER understand what just happened and that is a good thing. We that do understand are glad you don’t get it.

The first movie shows the longing for brotherhood, isolation, and the armor of PTSD that many combat veterans feel to some degree.
                          Last edited by Johnny44; 09-09-2019, 12:27 PM.

Comment

on the fence about this one

Comment

How many of y'all love the theme song for the new movei? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X