Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Middle of north texas 3rd annual thread..second edition!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Middle of north texas 3rd annual thread..second edition!!

Let the games begin. Wilbarger, Young, Archer, Knox, Jack, Wichita, Hardeman, Baylor and any others "southern Okiehoma too" that want to get in on this. Let's see some bone!

Thanks for starting this yrs thread Big Dave��

Comment

We have room for 2-3 Dove hunters for Sunday Monday this weekend @ Ranger Creek Ranch if any of my N Texas buds want to hunt.Pm me for details

Comment

Looking forward to this thread again. Running behind this year but am heading to Archer this weekend. My place in Jacksboro has plenty of pigs but slow deer activity so far. Good luck to everyone this year!

Comment

Thanks for letting us Southwest okies in on the action again this year David.

Comment

Yesterday

The boys went out with a dozier yesterday. They were in the mobile home taking a break from home . They looked out the dining room window and saw these guys. Took the pics with their cell phones.
            Attached Files

Comment

Yesterday

The boys went out with a dozier yesterday. They were in the mobile home taking a break from the heat . They looked out the dining room window and saw these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                The boys went out with a dozier yesterday. They were in the mobile home taking a break from home . They looked out the dining room window and saw these guys. Took the pics with their cell phones.
                Those are some nice bucks David! Let’s all hope the army worms aren’t B&C this year!

Comment

Nice bucks Mr. Dave. I'm going up to dove hunt this weekend and check camera cards. Hope to have some targets to show here next week. Fingers crossed. Hopefully doves will be flying.

Comment

Dang Dave I was going to post some bucks up and you post those giants up . Of course we know everything is smaller in Oklahoma anyway lol .

Comment

Dave, send that cagey buck across the road to the north, would like to take a couple pics of him.

Comment

Seymour represent... tapacrap = giants pics...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by CJ776; 08-29-2019, 08:40 AM.

Comment

I've hardly seen Young county in a few months, it's just been too **** hot to make the trip fun. I do have 3 cameras running and all my feeders full, going to have a look next weekend.

The broomweed was really bad in some places, but not as widespread as the drought years. It will meet it's demise next weekend if we can keep the ol Allis Chalmers running.

Comment

Young County here. This is the 3rd year on my place and the buck quality this year is leaps and bounds above the first two, especially last year which was so dry all summer.

I got 8.0 inches of rain in June and 5.6 in July which really helped things. Range conditions are great and the deer were on the protein hard all spring and summer. I tried some roasted soybeans and the deer ate that stuff like it was crack.

I have been running 4 cell cameras and will bump that to 10 in another week. I have some deer that went from 4 year olds to 5 and put on over 20 inches. I still have a few that I'm looking for and hopefully I'll get them on camera once I put the rest out. Overall this should be a great year.

Comment

Jeez, Baylor County holds some big pigs!

Comment

Working...
                              X