No announcement yet.

S.h.n.f. 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice going Swine! And you’re right, one GW will tell you one thing while another tells you something different. We’ve talked about this for years on this site and I’ll continue to wear orange every hunt as well.

Comment

Good shot!

Comment

Nice! I was talking to some co-workers last week and they were down playing the 9mm effectiveness - I own one and really enjoy it. Glad you were able to slam one down - I was out there today scouting and it was brutally hot - offensively hot haha

Comment

Originally posted by Romulan View Post
          Nice! I was talking to some co-workers last week and they were down playing the 9mm effectiveness - I own one and really enjoy it. Glad you were able to slam one down - I was out there today scouting and it was brutally hot - offensively hot haha
          I wouldn’t second guess the he effectiveness fit a second. Full pass through at 15 yards. Pig made it about 2 feet before collapsing

Comment

Nice shot.

Comment

I'm getting a campsite at Huntsville SP if anyone wants to join. This will be home base for showers and meals. Just shoot me a PM. 3 confirmed so far with 1 maybe.

Comment

Did Damien quit this year? Good luck guys.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                  Did Damien quit this year? Good luck guys.
                  Last I checked he is gonna be hunting the Davy this year. Bigger deer, less pressure. From all the spouting off of hunting spots on the shnf group page I'm thinkin he made a good call.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Cant wait to get out there!!!

Comment

Leaving Burnet at 4.
                      Dinner in Huntsville tomorrow, Saturday night, if anyone wants to drink beer and shoot the ****.

Comment

Put in 10.5 miles Saturday. Found some pretty oak flats but not much sign. Spooked 1 deer off bed in a clear cut and had 1 blowing at us near a pond.

Sundays 6 miles lead us to the archery only area near Cagle. Holy crap, that **** is terrible. Nothing like wading through waist deep weeds and bushes in wide open woods. Almost as bad as the palemtto thickets at north end of Lake Conroe.

Comment

I dont post much at all but i want say Good luck to everyone at SHNF. If you see my son Juan and I, say hi.

Comment

It's hot in them thar woods right now, I'll tell y'all that much. Look for water holes unless we get some rain here soon

Comment

Archery season is almost upon us! I cant wait to get out there and sweat!

Comment

I'm anxious too - only problem is trying to get time off from work and school. BTW, how many of you all use a climber vs hang-on? Just asking since I just tried my new Summit Viper SD climber - didn't feel as comfortable or stable as hang-on (I have the cheap Game Winner from Academy and the GW steps).

Comment

Working...
                                X