No announcement yet.

Big Buck on cam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ignore the tin foil hats, naysayers, negativity, etc. Roscoe. Thanks for sharing. Some of us just enjoy seeing big deer and others like to argue

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTealHunter View Post
      Will this guy be bow hunted or shot with a smoke pole? hopefully he keeps being a regular customer at that feeder, and isn't one of those ghost deer once the season opens.
      He’ll be hunted by bow and then rifle if he’s still around come November.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
        I was waiting for this post.

To the OP, thanks for posting. This is a giant buck and I'm certainly glad I got to see pics of him!

Thanks Roscoe for posting pics of him and keep them coming. You have posted some pics of some studs over the years!

Still seeing the non typicals on your other place?

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
          He got out somewhere or his daddy or grandpa did and his genetics are around! STUD
          This is my line of thought as well. I hope he screws every doe in the area before he bites the dust. [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post

Thanks Roscoe for posting pics of him and keep them coming. You have posted some pics of some studs over the years!

Still seeing the non typicals on your other place?
            Part of the fun of running cameras has always been sharing pictures. I love coming on here and seeing pictures of truly remarkable deer alive on the hoof and reading about the anticipation of hunting those deer. There are a few people that have figured out exactly where I hunt. That’s why the last couple years I’ve been reluctant to post much from my cameras out at deer camp. And it’s not that any of those people are untrustworthy. I just don’t want the added attention. It’s a shame really.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
              Part of the fun of running cameras has always been sharing pictures. I love coming on here and seeing pictures of truly remarkable deer alive on the hoof and reading about the anticipation of hunting those deer. There are a few people that have figured out exactly where I hunt. That’s why the last couple years I’ve been reluctant to post much from my cameras out at deer camp. And it’s not that any of those people are untrustworthy. I just don’t want the added attention. It’s a shame really.

Can understand that one completely and enjoyed seeing those huge non typicals for the area. I'm sure they are still out there and looking as good as ever

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
                came to look at pictures of an awesome buck............ who knew i would be getting a free fight out of it too!!!! ive got popcorn in the microwave now!!!
                Oh, ain’t no fight. The ignore/block feature is a beautiful thing. [emoji41]

Comment

Put a new Spartan out on a trail to the feeder yesterday. Wish I’d had the camera in pic+video.

Comment

That's really good pic quality! I'm about to pull the trigger on a Spartan

Comment

Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
                      That's really good pic quality! I'm about to pull the trigger on a Spartan
                      Cool! That’s the HD requested version. I use the 1280x960 large thumbnails for every picture sent to the app. When I see something I really like I request the HD version.

Comment

Awesome, I will certainly keep that in mind.

Comment

That is an awesome buck and hopefully someone will get him on the ground. I will have to second that it is a bit weird to have a camera on an area you can't hunt. Typically if you have friends that are letting you place cameras they don't mind if you hunted it as well. Otherwise there wouldn't be much of a reason to have a camera up. I can look at big buck pictures on google all day without going through the hassle of buying/placing cameras just to not be able to go after the thing. Nobody is saying you don't have permission to have a cam there they are just saying it isn't your typical situation. Everyone needs to just chill out.

Comment

That is a huge amount of bone ( 180+) and a awesome cam ( great quality photo) !
                            I wish the hunters much success

Comment

I dont see anywhere near a 200. gonna stick to mid 70s. Really nice deer.

Comment

Great deer. Thanks for sharing.

I don't think it's weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X