No announcement yet.

Covert Wireless Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My app updated last night, no real problems so far. My time stamps are correct, and I kind of like how it has broken the pictures up by date. Only thing I've noticed is the picture count notification takes a little while to go away after viewing pictures, but I'm sure they'll get the bugs sorted out.

Go ahead and put your pitchforks away...

Comment

Mine updated sometime during the night as well. Sucks getting used to something new. I’m sure they’ll iron out the bugs pretty quick.

Comment

Yep, hate it. Mine got updated last evening. Sent them an email, got 1 response this morning. Then I sent another complaining about 2-3 other items. Not heard back yet. But whomever came up with the "enhancements", needs to be fired!!

Comment

Looks like the just fixed the time on one of my cameras.

It was way off as of yesterday evening and first thing this AM but is now correct.

Comment

Mother******************************** Covert app just updated itself anyway.... ....I specifically had it set to manual and it showed to be needing an update all morning. I had 4 other apps I updated early this am and left the Covert one alone. Then just now out of the blue...updated.

How in the hell can they do that? Mother ******************************************

Comment

I cant believe I am saying this but so far I like the old version is MUCH better.

- Requires much more navigating.
              - No landscape mode.
              - Only way to remove the arrow symbols off of each images is by manually pressing a button on every image.
              - No longer shows a preview of recent pics next to each camera.
              - Save image button does not work.
              - Back button stops working way too often.

The only thing I do like so far is that it no longer bounces you to the incoming picture when you are scrolling through photos.
              Last edited by Double-Drop; 08-05-2019, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Mother******************************** Covert app just updated itself anyway.... ....I specifically had it set to manual and it showed to be needing an update all morning. I had 4 other apps I updated early this am and left the Covert one alone. Then just now out of the blue...updated.

How in the hell can they do that? Mother ******************************************
                Jason, I bought this camera because of you. How could you let this happen??!!

Comment

What a user interface bucket of **** . I consider myself pretty phone tech savy but this is horrible so far... I feel for the guy's dad above and any other folks who like stuff simple.

Last edited by Smart; 08-05-2019, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Mine is getting better now I can see the settings page and also the camera page shows the battery, signal, storage now. Still have the (1) unread icon but getting better.

Comment

All this change and we still can't list our our cameras in the order we want?

I have two inactive cameras mixed in among my 4 active ones. I'd like to be able to list my cameras in the order I want from top to bottom and also have them auto fill my user ID when they require me to log back in due to signal loss or as in this case an update.
                      Last edited by Smart; 08-05-2019, 09:33 AM.

Comment

I am not a fan of having to click through several choices to get into the different 15-20 settings. It was nice being able to open up one settings page per camera and scroll to look everything over and be able to see/check the setting's status as you did. Now you have to go find each individual setting via series of 4-5 menu choices and then click until you find what you need to make a change. Also no more scanning over the settings real quick to make sure everything is right. I'd like to hear Covert's reasoning for this. It went from simple scrolling and looking to very click heavy.
                        Last edited by Smart; 08-05-2019, 09:53 AM.

Comment

All the times have been restored on my 3 setups. Just glad to see they are fixing the bugs this quick!

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                            All the times have been restored on my 3 setups. Just glad to see they are fixing the bugs this quick!

Yup...they are pushing through some stuff even after my update..

Maybe they are reading this thread....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              All this change and we still can't list our our cameras in the order we want?

I have two inactive cameras mixed in among my 4 active ones. I'd like to be able to list my cameras in the order I want from top to bottom and also have them auto fill my user ID when they require me to log back in due to signal loss or as in this case an update.
                              Agreed!

Comment

Nice. I just ordered a new Covert last night after reading how great they are on here.

I did not order the one you could remotely change the settings. I ordered the E 1.

Maybe I should have stuck with Snyper.

Comment

Working...
                                X