Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
    He’s a giant, but I don’t think he’ll break 190
    This! Not quite 200 IMO, but will scare low-mid 90’s. Giant!!
    Last edited by mdnabors; 08-03-2019, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Size L

Comment

Im so confused.. Not your feeder but your cam?? why would someone let you put your cam on their feeder??

and if the person who owns the feeder didnt hunt I would be offering them enough money to hunt this year that they couldnt turn me down for a low fence texas buck like that haha

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
          Im so confused.. Not your feeder but your cam?? why would someone let you put your cam on their feeder??

and if the person who owns the feeder didnt hunt I would be offering them enough money to hunt this year that they couldnt turn me down for a low fence texas buck like that haha
          I’m baffled by your confusion honestly. I’ve got plenty of cameras, why wouldn’t I run them anywhere someone will let me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            I’m baffled by your confusion honestly. I’ve got plenty of cameras, why wouldn’t I run them anywhere someone will let me?

My confusion is why someone would let you run a camera on their feeder? They must not actually hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My confusion is why someone would let you run a camera on their feeder? They must not actually hunt.

The conclusions you draw are what’s baffling. Rest assured this deer will get hunted, just not by me.

Last year I went to Kimble county and ran cameras to do a buck survey on a high fence place for a friend. I don’t deer hunt there either.

I guess people trust me enough to give me access. [emoji2373]

I love running cameras. There’s nothing like having a picture of a cool buck hit your phone, whether I’m able to hunt them or not. It’s fascinating watching them grow.

Comment

Big boy in for an evening visit tonight.

Comment

He’s like a fine wine.

Comment

He needs a ground check....

Comment

Big Buck on cam!

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                      The conclusions you draw are what’s baffling. Rest assured this deer will get hunted, just not by me.

Last year I went to Kimble county and ran cameras to do a buck survey on a high fence place for a friend. I don’t deer hunt there either.

I guess people trust me enough to give me access. [emoji2373]

I love running cameras. There’s nothing like having a picture of a cool buck hit your phone, whether I’m able to hunt them or not. It’s fascinating watching them grow.

Ah so you don’t hunt? Lol. There is no scenario where someone who loves to hunts lets another person who loves to hunt run cameras on their feeder. Trust or not.

Unless the feeder owner just wants someone to check cams and say hey you have a shooter. Situation is weird as **** for normal hunters.

Especially posting someone’s buck all over TBH [emoji2357]

Comment

Just read last 10/15 post on thread, have to agree.... really f;**** weird to post a deer like that on a site full of people that do hunt and say it’s not your deer to hunt. Also thinking this deer might not be “jumping a fence” in any direction

Comment

Beautiful deer though, I’m with the mid 180’s group. Has no 4’s so have to score him as a 8 with 1.5” 4’s takes a lot of trash to put a 150” 8 in the 190/200’s group. And this poor deer is pushing 4,,,???? I’d love a spot on this lead if it is low fence

Comment

Ah so you don’t hunt? Lol. There is no scenario where someone who loves to hunts lets another person who loves to hunt run cameras on their feeder. Trust or not.

Unless the feeder owner just wants someone to check cams and say hey you have a shooter. Situation is weird as **** for normal hunters.

Especially posting someone’s buck all over TBH [emoji2357]

What do you consider a normal hunter.
                            Letting another person run cams on their feeder.... hell, if I have a good one coming in and unable to hunt that weekend I’ll call my neighbor and let him know which stand of mine to use, and he does the same for me. [emoji4]

OP - that’s an awesome deer !!!

Comment

Big Buck on cam!

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                              What do you consider a normal hunter.
                              Letting another person run cams on their feeder.... hell, if I have a good one coming in and unable to hunt that weekend I’ll call my neighbor and let him know which stand of mine to use, and he does the same for me. [emoji4]

OP - that’s an awesome deer !!!

Thanks sir. [emoji106]

Last edited by Roscoe; 08-05-2019, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Big Buck on cam!

Edit
                                Last edited by Roscoe; 08-05-2019, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X